1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Corndog Hater
11,688 Posts
I don't have one, but you should. It would look phenomenal behind your X595, just sayin'

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
that is a nice trailer for sure. RandyM has a similar trailer that dumps-i think:dunno:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
that is a nice trailer for sure. RandyM has a similar trailer that dumps-i think:dunno:
Jim,

Mine is a little bigger and not as cute.

Fill Dirt 01.jpg
Dump Trailer.jpg

·
Registered
967 Posts
"Just" to be clear.... Randy has everything. :laugh:

·
Registered
471 Posts
"Just" to be clear.... Randy has everything. :laugh:
I think you are right, and everything is kept impeccable. Look at that lawn!

·
Registered
322 Posts
That's a great looking trailer and I'm sure very handy. I've had mine for almost 10 years and wouldn't be without it.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,110 Posts
Mine looks very similar but mine is a full 8' long, has a 3500# axle and road tires.

Some manufacturer's pics of the CAM Woodsman:

woodsman1.jpg

Woodsman2.jpg

·
Registered
140 Posts
It's your money to do with as you please but I don't really see the point of a hydraulic dump on a trailer that small. I can't imagine putting anything that heavy in that small of a trailer that you couldn't manually dump. Especially since it's going to shoot the heck out of $2,000. That's just my opinion though.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
231 Posts
My wife:nunu: is telling me I have to stop reading these forums, it is costing to much :gizmo: I have a lot of smaller things like the dump trailer but it was for my old craftsman garden tractor, a new dump trailer would work. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
498 Posts
I have my JD 18 cart, and now with the loader I can load it and tow it with the 345.

Could you tee in hydro lines to run off the tractor instead of the trailer battery.
Generally not a great idea if you have a power pack installed already. It is matches to the flow and power requirements of the load in the trailer.

I wouldn't Tee in to the system but unhook the power pack and hook the cylinder to the other hydraulic system.

If you were building from scratch then you could put some QDs in the cylinder lines and remove the pack from the circuit and run it off of a remote certainly.
In my opinion more effort than its worth.

·
Super Moderator
5,110 Posts
Could you tee in hydro lines to run off the tractor instead of the trailer battery.
That was my original plan but when I got my trailer home and read the owner's manual, they were very clear that the installed cylinder should only be run using DEXRON III Transmission fluid so it wasn't compatible with the Deere fluid. Since I was going to need a battery/pump/reservoir anyway if I wanted to be able to use the trailer with my truck, it wasn't worth swapping the lift cylinder out.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
I found this trailer perfect for my needs. It's the perfect size for hauling weeds out of the lake and dumping them. It's 4.5' x 8'. It's also a highway capable trailer as opposed to the Extreme Motorsports trailer.

Dave

View attachment 306353

Also, the front and rear gates on the trailer are ramps for loading wheeled vehicles.

View attachment 306361
What brand is the trailer & where did you buy it?

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
I have my JD 18 cart, and now with the loader I can load it and tow it with the 345.

Yes, but what is nice about this self contained unit is it is also highway legal and is extremely handy for those dump runs. :thumbup1gif:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts