Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 3720 had a CCM toplink (21" to 32") and it was perfect. If I brought it all the way in, the I match was pretty close to the fenders. Nothing hit and life was good. Pictures of it on the 3720 are attached.

I put it on the 4520 and its too long? When I bring it all the way in and lift, the cylinder contacts the imatch. When it is all the way in I get very little angle back twords the tractor. I have to run it in the top hole other wise its worse!

I purchased the longer one when I bought it for my 3720 since I had an idea I would upgrade someday, but I never thought the 4520 would be set up how it is and need the shorter 18 to 27...

If anyone wants/needs this one in perfect shape, I will gladly sell it at a great price.

I would have swore with how much longer the arms are on the 4520 that they would need a longer toplink.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
I would have swore with how much longer the arms are on the 4520 that they would need a longer toplink.....
It is strange how things work out some times. Life is always throwing me a curve once and a while also. Sorry no need for your spare.

·
Administrator
21,033 Posts
I see surplus center has the same ones as CCM now? Linky to them.

Are these actually the same ones?

Do they ever send out coupons?
Yes, they are the same-that's where I got mine from. Don't forget the two BSPP adapters.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ken, I am thinking of purchasing the shorter one and keeping my hoses. Should be no issue correct? So I would need nothing more than the toplink?

·
Administrator
21,033 Posts
Ken, I am thinking of purchasing the shorter one and keeping my hoses. Should be no issue correct? So I would need nothing more than the toplink?
That is correct, but I would get the two BSPP adapters as well so when you sell the old one it will be easier for the buyer to get it hooked up since only a few places have them.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for not getting this Kenny, I searched for BSPP adapters on surplus center and they said they had none in inventory. I have no clue if its true OR if I am doing it wrong.... More likely I am not looking in the right place. Could you link me one so I know what your talking about?

·
Administrator
21,033 Posts
Sorry for not getting this Kenny, I searched for BSPP adapters on surplus center and they said they had none in inventory. I have no clue if its true OR if I am doing it wrong.... More likely I am not looking in the right place. Could you link me one so I know what your talking about?
OK, I am not up-to-date. They used to be sold separately but now I see where they are included. From the item description of the 9-7682-08: I guess to many peaple forgot to order them before then called to complain.

Brand new, AMA category I top link cylinder. Use in place of top link on three point hitches for adjusting implement. Built-in lock valve to prevent cylinder drift. Ships with two 3/8" BSPPM to 3/8" NPTM connectors.
Sorry for confusing things:cookoo:

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your helping me a ton! I just went out to take some solid measurements... at 22" of toplink, my Imatch is straight up and down. I have range of 21 to 32... Needless to say I cannot push it out past 28 because the imatch will bind... Seems that the 18 to 26 is perfect. I am thinking of keeping this toplink incase I ever needed a longer one. All I need are some quick disconnects and hoses... Who knows....

·
Administrator
21,033 Posts
Your helping me a ton! I just went out to take some solid measurements... at 22" of toplink, my Imatch is straight up and down. I have range of 21 to 32... Needless to say I cannot push it out past 28 because the imatch will bind... Seems that the 18 to 26 is perfect. I am thinking of keeping this toplink incase I ever needed a longer one. All I need are some quick disconnects and hoses... Who knows....
Options man...options...

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
I'm using the CCM 18 to 26.5 one.

Pete

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK... Here is some of the issue...

Here is the toplink at its shortest and its longest.....

You can see it will contack the imatch when in all the way and lifted.

Attachments

·
Registered
382 Posts
Man, i gotta get off of my butt and install mine. i bought it over 2 years ago and I have not installed it yet! I better get with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts