Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 3720 had a CCM toplink (21" to 32") and it was perfect. If I brought it all the way in, the I match was pretty close to the fenders. Nothing hit and life was good. Pictures of it on the 3720 are attached.

I put it on the 4520 and its too long? When I bring it all the way in and lift, the cylinder contacts the imatch. When it is all the way in I get very little angle back twords the tractor. I have to run it in the top hole other wise its worse!

I purchased the longer one when I bought it for my 3720 since I had an idea I would upgrade someday, but I never thought the 4520 would be set up how it is and need the shorter 18 to 27...

If anyone wants/needs this one in perfect shape, I will gladly sell it at a great price.

I would have swore with how much longer the arms are on the 4520 that they would need a longer toplink.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,552 Posts
I would have swore with how much longer the arms are on the 4520 that they would need a longer toplink.....
It is strange how things work out some times. Life is always throwing me a curve once and a while also. Sorry no need for your spare.

·
Administrator
25,277 Posts
I see surplus center has the same ones as CCM now? Linky to them.

Are these actually the same ones?

Do they ever send out coupons?
Yes, they are the same-that's where I got mine from. Don't forget the two BSPP adapters.

·
Administrator
25,277 Posts
Ken, I am thinking of purchasing the shorter one and keeping my hoses. Should be no issue correct? So I would need nothing more than the toplink?
That is correct, but I would get the two BSPP adapters as well so when you sell the old one it will be easier for the buyer to get it hooked up since only a few places have them.

·
Premium Member
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for not getting this Kenny, I searched for BSPP adapters on surplus center and they said they had none in inventory. I have no clue if its true OR if I am doing it wrong.... More likely I am not looking in the right place. Could you link me one so I know what your talking about?

·
Administrator
25,277 Posts
Sorry for not getting this Kenny, I searched for BSPP adapters on surplus center and they said they had none in inventory. I have no clue if its true OR if I am doing it wrong.... More likely I am not looking in the right place. Could you link me one so I know what your talking about?
OK, I am not up-to-date. They used to be sold separately but now I see where they are included. From the item description of the 9-7682-08: I guess to many peaple forgot to order them before then called to complain.

Brand new, AMA category I top link cylinder. Use in place of top link on three point hitches for adjusting implement. Built-in lock valve to prevent cylinder drift. Ships with two 3/8" BSPPM to 3/8" NPTM connectors.
Sorry for confusing things:cookoo:

·
Premium Member
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your helping me a ton! I just went out to take some solid measurements... at 22" of toplink, my Imatch is straight up and down. I have range of 21 to 32... Needless to say I cannot push it out past 28 because the imatch will bind... Seems that the 18 to 26 is perfect. I am thinking of keeping this toplink incase I ever needed a longer one. All I need are some quick disconnects and hoses... Who knows....

·
Administrator
25,277 Posts
Your helping me a ton! I just went out to take some solid measurements... at 22" of toplink, my Imatch is straight up and down. I have range of 21 to 32... Needless to say I cannot push it out past 28 because the imatch will bind... Seems that the 18 to 26 is perfect. I am thinking of keeping this toplink incase I ever needed a longer one. All I need are some quick disconnects and hoses... Who knows....
Options man...options...

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
I'm using the CCM 18 to 26.5 one.

Pete

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Man, i gotta get off of my butt and install mine. i bought it over 2 years ago and I have not installed it yet! I better get with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.