Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to use photobucket to download my pics from, but a couple of days ago, the toolbar or whatever on there no longer shows up. I don't own an Iphone and ususally send pics from my camera phone to my photobucket account and edit/resize/download from there. Now those options no longer appear.

Contacted photobucket, but the person that answered my question didn't really know what to do to correct the problem. Anyone else experience this problem before?

I tried setting up a Flickr account, but don't know how to download pics from there onto my computer like I always did from photobucket.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you open Photobucket, click on albums and the toolbar should be there.
Thanks, but that's what I do and the toolbar still doesn't show up. My terminology might be incorrect on what I'm terming, "toolbar". Before when I'd view pics individually, the option to download, resize, etc. would appear once I moved the cursor/pointer towards the top of the pic, I believe.
Now, nothing shows up no matter what I do. I'll keep trying, but so far I'm running out of ideas.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which browser are you using ? Tried clearing the browser internet cache ?
If that doesn't work try using a different browser and perhaps update your Java as most web items now use Java to operate.
Thanks for your help. I regularly clear the browser. Just upadated Java and Adobe Reader. Neither fixed the problem.

Will keep trying. Even updated virus/security software and that didn't remedy the issue.

I'll figure this out somehow.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Which browser are you using ? Tried clearing the browser internet cache ?
If that doesn't work try using a different browser and perhaps update your Java as most web items now use Java to operate.
I'm using Windows XP. Just tried adjusting the third party browser extensions under the CONTROL PANEL and restarted computer after removing the check mark from that box. No change with the problem.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Which browser are you using with Windows XP?
Download Chrome and see if you can view the Photobucket toolbar.
Was using Yahoo and downloaded Google Chrome and yippy hurray alakazam, NO MORE PROBLEMS!!!

Thanks mucho, Tech Guy. I was beginning to think it was something else. Don't know what it was exactly with Yahoo that was causing the trouble.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Don't know what it was exactly with Yahoo that was causing the trouble.

Thanks again.
Yahoo isn't a true browser. It's a web 'site' that accommodates lots of various actions within its site. I see they did try and launch a browser named Axis, but it didn't go too well :mocking:
Good to know you finally solved the problem. Perhaps you should tell the techie you contacted at Photobucket.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts