Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Dengler tractor parts in Ohio ? I have been calling and emailing with no answer and their phone seems to be disconnected ?

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
No website .for them. I just checked their facebook page and no posts on it since June.

I'd never heard of them, so I googled them. They are about 25 minutes from me. I can try and swing by there, but it might be the end of next week until I have a chance.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
No website .for them. I just checked their facebook page and no posts on it since June.

I'd never heard of them, so I googled them. They are about 25 minutes from me. I can try and swing by there, but it might be the end of next week until I have a chance.
This kind of thing is what makes this forum such a great place - folks on here are amazingly helpful and kind. :thumbup1gif: That's a very nice gesture.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
This kind of thing is what makes this forum such a great place - folks on here are amazingly helpful and kind. :thumbup1gif: That's a very nice gesture.
It's so different from the gestures that I usually get when I'm driving. :unknown: :lol:

Hopefully the OP logs back in to see if he got any responses.

·
Registered
171 Posts
We called them earlier this year and they were very helpful we are about 40 minutes away from there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts