Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks for putting out a great product! I was skeptical of literally all the owners saying the forks are more useful than the FEL...But yes it turns out they are. I put the FEL back on once since I got the Artillian forks... moved 2 loads of dirt...Looked around and said "What else do I need to do with the loader ?"..."Nothing?" I put the forks back on!

Its just easier to move and pick up almost anything else. (and it makes a great work table.) I was laughing when I found I could easily pick up a single long branch that might have weighed 4lbs.:laugh: and every time I asked myself "Can I pick that up and move that?" It did!

and as others have mentioned it was packed and shipped as well as anything I have ever gotten. With pride that shows!:usa

I posted most of my pics in the JD Scut section "What did you do with your Deere today" thread...So I won't repost... well just two.:shhh:

Attachments

·
Registered
667 Posts
The poor mans backhoe. I use the forks more than the bucket. The forks are a great attachment.

Doug

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Thanks Chex! We're trying like heck to make stuff worth buying....and using...for years and years and years....

Had a great moment the other day when someone called to say they had been weighing Kubota vs Deere and when they were told about our products by the Deere dealer, their decision was made immediately. Nice to hear and quite a compliment. Nothing against Kubota.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts