Can't wait but I guess I have to..

Hopefully fedex cooperates.

Artillian 36" FYI.

Jim

Reactions: Gizmo2 and Bubber

·
Registered
23,075 Posts
Just received mine last week - also the 36". I am so glad that I listened to Chris's recommendation - the 36" are perfect for me.

When I get new gear like this I like to kind of revel or bathe in the feeling and really take my time opening the boxes, read all the documentation, and put it together. Plus I have to prepare for it all as I can't lift or manhandle stuff around anymore. I popped in the included Werther's candy once I had all the boxes open and I was done with the assembly before the candy was done!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,841 Posts
Just received mine last week - also the 36". I am so glad that I listened to Chris's recommendation - the 36" are perfect for me.

When I get new gear like this I like to kind of revel or bathe in the feeling and really take my time opening the boxes, read all the documentation, and put it together. Plus I have to prepare for it all as I can't lift or manhandle stuff around anymore. I popped in the included Werther's candy once I had all the boxes open and I was done with the assembly before the candy was done!
Really! Did I miss the thread/post with pictures of said forks? :lol: :munch:

I bet CyberShanks will post up pictures, right CyberShanks?

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
23,075 Posts

Right you are - I did take pictures up to a point but forgot to share them! Creating a post for the pics momentarily......

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You betcha. But, FedEx needs to start cooperating first. They were supposed to hold near where I work so I could pick them up after work, but now I hear that that is going to take another day versus delivering to my home.. There is a pretty large FedEx hub about an hour from here and that is where it currently says it is being delivered to. I told FedEx I don't really care where they are at, keep them there and I will come get them.

If I win, I will take some pics tonight or tomorrow a.m. with them on. :D

If I loose, well, let's just not think of that right now..

Jim

Reactions: Levi and Gizmo2

·
Registered
256 Posts
Can't wait but I guess I have to..

Hopefully fedex cooperates.

Artillian 36" FYI.

Jim
They are forking awesome! Hope you get them soon...

I also got the little Artillian dolly kit to wheel them around in my garage - they actually allow me to park the forks under the side of the tractor when the bucket is on.
(I put them on the left side, where I'll remember them as I get on the tractor!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts

I was wondering the same thing,,,, NO PICTURES..:munch:

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just talked w/ FedEx, and I they are waiting for me to pick them up. :D

Now, just as long as I don't explode anything at the office tonight, I'll pick them up on the way home.

Pics to follow. :greentractorride:

Jim

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I got em! ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417834631.857960.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417834677.548960.jpg

Figured it was appropriate to add a sticker.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417834716.045395.jpg

Matches the other.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417834744.222398.jpg

:greentractorride:

Jim

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wipe excess with a shop towel. Trust me, they've been greased. :). It only has ~50 hours on the clock.

Reactions: Levi

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
Wow, I've never seen cleaner zerk fittings in my life!

Reference pics #3&4
I know a guy, who may or may not be a member of this forum, that was cleaning brand new zerk fittings with a q-tip before greasing them on a brand new tractor. :drinks:

·
Premium Member
7,930 Posts
I would have bought Artillian's if they offered 48" forks at the time I bought my Frontier/Deere forks. I hear Artillian has 48" forks now.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,841 Posts
Nice CyberShanks! :thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif:
Any initial plans for usage?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts