Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my highly modified AC 716 out yesterday to do some raking (built the rake too). This tractor was built with parts from AC, Sears, Ford, & MTD. Powered with a Kohler Magnum 18. Ford/Jacobson Eaton/Peerless rear end. 2-spool hydraulics, foot pedal drive. Took me about 3 months to put it together. The 26 X 12's are loaded and 80 lbs. of weights give plenty of traction. Front suitcase weights are lead castings, 40 lbs. each.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,718 Posts
That is a really nice looking tractor,,, like your home made rake..:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Amazing what these small tractors can do is all I can say...nice job on everything.. jeff

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Here is the AC I always wanted.... I think these were made by Simplicity, who I believe also made these for others such as Case.

Dave

ac720b.jpg

ac720a.jpg

·
Old Pa-pa
11,740 Posts
Nice looking AC. :good2::good2:

Many moons ago had an AC 190, still regret selling it, but was a little big for my purposes.

·
Registered
4,000 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Nice job. It looks great.

What size is the plow?
Two Brinly 10" plows. They were both sleeve hitch. One I converted to 3-point, then made the other a bolt on so it can be taken off and still be used as a sleeve hitch plow. I also have a Brinly 3-point 12" plow. I have a 50" box blade, boom pole, single gang disc, cultivator and a fork lift. All 3-point attachments.
I weighed it with me (170) and the 12" plow. She was right at 1500 lbs.

Here's the 316 and box blade.
DSCN4384A.JPG

1 - 11 of 11 Posts