Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Edge Tamers & Extenders yesterday. Very well made. Good job guys!

No offense but I hope I don't need the Tamers for a while. :snow: :flag_of_truce: But if the white stuff starts falling, I'm ready.

·
Registered
21,139 Posts

No offense but I hope I don't need the Tamers for a while. :snow: :flag_of_truce: But if the white stuff starts falling, I'm ready.
I just installed mine after seeing our weather alert. I've had them since last year but didn't get 1 plowable snow - very strange for where I live.

Looks like I may get to try them out over the weekend.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts
What is wrong with you guys? You don't like digging up dirt while moving snow? Where is the fun in doing it the easy way? :lolol:
Just think of all that dirt and rocks you won't be able to put back where it belongs next spring. :nunu: :banghead: :laugh:

·
Official "Groovie" Dude
5,663 Posts

You scoundrel.😄 Mine are still in transit in NY, probably diverted to Gizmos house.😄

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,647 Posts
You scoundrel.😄 Mine are still in transit in NY, probably diverted to Gizmos house.😄
I'll keep an eye out for them and if they show up here I'll let ya know so you can order another set. :thumbup1gif: :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts