·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did dieselshadow get a raise also? :lol:

·
Administrator
20,474 Posts
Being an Admin allows me to do even more stuff for our members here on GTT. I'm glad to do what I can for our members.:hi:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, What you are really saying is NO. As Kennyd says, zero plus zero is still zero.
Congratulations......I think:lol:

·
Administrator
20,474 Posts
So, What you are really saying is NO. As Kennyd says, zero plus zero is still zero.
Congratulations......I think:lol:
My pay has quadrupled since I joined here. Becoming a moderator doubled what I made as a member. (2 x 0 = $0) Now that I'm an admin, Kenny was kind enough to double it again. (4 x 0 = $0) That's why I can afford to give my $.000000002 cents pretty regularly.:good2:

Now if he'd quit hogging the company tractor.....:nunu:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My pay has quadrupled since I joined here. Becoming a moderator doubled what I made as a member. (2 x 0 = $0) Now that I'm an admin, Kenny was kind enough to double it again. (4 x 0 = $0) That's why I can afford to give my $.000000002 cents pretty regularly.:good2:

Oh well.
As long as your location does not change to Cloud Nine I think it will be a good thing.:good2:
Profile Police are ALWAYS watching.:lol: Right DRobinson?:lol:

·
Registered
11,610 Posts
Oh well.
As long as your location does not change to Cloud Nine I think it will be a good thing.:good2:
Profile Police are ALWAYS watching.:lol: Right DRobinson?:lol:
Right, the Profile Police are always on top of it. Just like being on top of noticing the diesel got the raise.

My concern now is, do I really have to listen when he is playing thread police? Some times I just can't help myself.:laugh:

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Congrats to Jason, a well deserved promotion.:good2:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Congrats, dieselshadow!!!! But I do think your workload is going to increase MUCH faster than your pay!! :lol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats, dieselshadow!!!! But I do think your workload is going to increase MUCH faster than your pay!! :lol:
We sure hope so:lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts

COMPANY TRACTOR? You guys don't have time for a company tractor. I think you should rotate it among the members. Leme know when it's my turn. promise to use it gently

·
Administrator
20,474 Posts

·
Registered
11,610 Posts
You people are giving diesel a big head, which will turn in to more power. I'll never be able to stray on a thread again.:laugh:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
COMPANY TRACTOR? You guys don't have time for a company tractor. I think you should rotate it among the members. Leme know when it's my turn. promise to use it gently
I like that idea, but I don't promise to "use it gently"! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
10,065 Posts
Don't have time? Ain't that the truth!

All the time I've been here and I still haven't even seen the company tractor, much less gotten to use it...did someone put Gizmo in charge of transporting it? :lol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't have time? Ain't that the truth!

All the time I've been here and I still haven't even seen the company tractor, much less gotten to use it...did someone put Gizmo in charge of transporting it? :lol:
I haven't seen it. I think it's at psrumors house.

·
Administrator
20,474 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts