Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting the I Match this week along with a ballast box. It comes with a set of bushings that I'll use on the ballast box.

My question is, do I need a set for my Frontier rear blade? Also, if I do need them, is there after market bushings available? Thank you in advance!

Reactions: pcabe5

·
Registered
30 Posts
Amazon Prime has them: RanchEx 102074 Quick Hitch Adapter Brushing Linkage Part $16.99

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I'm getting the I Match this week along with a ballast box. It comes with a set of bushings that I'll use on the ballast box.

My question is, do I need a set for my Frontier rear blade? Also, if I do need them, is there after market bushings available? Thank you in advance!
Yes. Every attachment will require the bushings. I just get mine from my dealer. About $30.

Sent from my Samsung Note using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
You can get them at tractor supply or online as well

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
The cost at the dealer seems ridiculous to me however if you want them right then and there, often the dealer is the only place to have them in stock I have found. Over the weekend I made a trip to Rural King and discovered for the first time in awhile they had the bushings in stock. I stocked up and now have bushings for implements I don't even own. Your local farm supply stores may have the bushings on hand but if your not needing them right away, ordering online offers some savings. Of course it's not a bad thing to support the local dealer, I just prefer to support them with my purchases of fluids and filters and let them keep their $30+ bushings.

·
Premium Member
13,048 Posts
Keep in mind that you need bushings for the lower pins AND the top link. A lot of kits only include the lower pin bushings. At the end of the day when using a quick hitch (iMatch) you need to up-size all three attachment points to that of a Cat-3 implement.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Just got my amazon bushings in the mail, good quality, I like the roll pins better than the tractor supply roll pins.

I have broke several tractor supply roll pins and it is a weird size that is hard to find. I finally started spot welding them on.

Also check Rural King they have great prices on pins and tractor supply has price matched for me several times.

Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Amazon Prime has them: RanchEx 102074 Quick Hitch Adapter Brushing Linkage Part $16.99
Thank you so much. I ordered a set today. I appreciate everyone's help on GTT!

Reactions: Marlin

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Keep in mind that you need bushings for the lower pins AND the top link. A lot of kits only include the lower pin bushings. At the end of the day when using a quick hitch (iMatch) you need to up-size all three attachment points to that of a Cat-3 implement.
Thank you!

·
Registered
913 Posts
You can get them at tractor supply or online as well
There are 6 Tractor Supply stores within about a 45 minute drive from me and I've shopped at them all. From my experience looking for iMatch bushings over the past 2 years , it seems that each TSC is allotted one set of these bushings as stock, and if a store does happen to have a set in stock, the package has been opened and something is missing.:unknown:

I usually get the original style bushing set from an ebay sellers for about $28 with free shipping and no sales taxes.

I just prefer the looks of the original mushroom shaped style.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
I bought my first set at the dealer and then was able to find a set at tractor supply store I haven't used the ones from tractor supply yet they are for my next implement the roll pins on the dealer set fit tight.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Those are the exact ones I buy, a steal at $16.99 with free shipping on Prime. Very well made, and inexpensive to boot, although they do not come with the top pin bushing, which is no big deal as you can pick those up for a couple of bucks.

I cannot see any difference between these and the ones that JD sells - I have both, other than JD no longer has the yellow zinc chromate finish.

https://www.amazon.com/RanchEx-102074-Adapter-Brushing-Linkage/dp/B0747GKLX8

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
There are 6 Tractor Supply stores within about a 45 minute drive from me and I've shopped at them all. From my experience looking for iMatch bushings over the past 2 years , it seems that each TSC is allotted one set of these bushings as stock, and if a store does happen to have a set in stock, the package has been opened and something is missing.:unknown:

I usually get the original style bushing set from an ebay sellers for about $28 with free shipping and no sales taxes.

I just prefer the looks of the original mushroom shaped style.
I have to agree with you there, I do tend to find them with the roll pins missing

·
Registered
156 Posts

Mig welded, takes less than a minute super easy and takes all the stress off the roll pins which are by far the weak link especially the TSC black ones, I’ve broke several and as others have stated TSC usually has 1 set in stock and usually missing the roll pins....

Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
You may already have what you need, but in case it helps, I thought I'd add that I also just got an iMatch and was surprised that the bushings that come with it are only for the two lower pins and are not roll pin the kind. Since it didn't come with a bushing for the top link I tried one of the side bushings but it was too big, because as I have now learned, it is a smaller size than the lower links although they are all considered category 1. :dunno: After some head scratching, yesterday I stopped at TSC and got a category 1 to 2 top link bushing for about $2.00 and that did the trick. I also ordered three sets of the lower bushings with roll pins online from Agri Supply after learning about them here on GTT for about $15 per set plus shipping of $6 I think. I put the lower bushings that came with the iMatch in the garage in case I borrow an attachment and installed the new ones with roll pins instead.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I've been getting educated regarding the iMatch Quick Hitch, and have read several topics relative to this one.
Thanks for the info everyone :thumbup1gif:

Now I need to figure out what top (and bottom) bushings are needed as well.

Reactions: Bumper

·
Registered
52 Posts
Its just CAT 3 size pins. So for the top link, you just get a cat 1-2 bushing and then put that inside a cat 2-3 bushing. Much cheaper to just use bushings.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I made a trip to Tractor Supply today and got what was needed. :thumbup1gif:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts