Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has an I-Match Quick Hitch Category 1 manual for the JD 4310 Compact Tractor. If you could send me a .pdf copy it would be very much appreciated. My Email address is [email protected]. I'll trade you a gift certificate to a Dunkin Donuts Coffee shop!

FredSG
Northern Maine

·
Administrator
18,513 Posts
I don't recall the iMatch coming with a manual, but I could be mistaken. It certainly would not be tractor specific if there is one.

·
Super Moderator
5,291 Posts
Never got such a thing with mine.

·
Premium Member
13,048 Posts
I don't recall the iMatch coming with a manual, but I could be mistaken. It certainly would not be tractor specific if there is one.
^^^ What he said.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for setting me straight. I'll look at the You Tube videos to learn more about them.

Thanks for your replies.

FredSG

·
Premium Member
13,048 Posts
Thank you for setting me straight. I'll look at the You Tube videos to learn more about them.

Thanks for your replies.

FredSG
If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to ask here as most of us have been using the iMatch for quite a while. Typically, the majority of questions surround the selection and use of bushings.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi jgayman,

I'll take you up on your offer for more questions "help" . . . are there different sized I-Match Quick Hitch implements for different sized John Deere Tractors? In other words, is there a specific model # for the I-Match Quick Hitch that will fit on my 4310?

Does anyone know the model # that will fit on my 4310 if there is a specific model # for the 4310?

FredSG

·
Premium Member
13,048 Posts
Hi jgayman,

I'll take you up on your offer for more questions "help" . . . are there different sized I-Match Quick Hitch implements for different sized John Deere Tractors? In other words, is there a specific model # for the I-Match Quick Hitch that will fit on my 4310?

Does anyone know the model # that will fit on my 4310 if there is a specific model # for the 4310?

FredSG
Yes, there are different sized implements. They are rated as Category-1, Category-2, Category-3. The iMatch also comes in different Category sizes. The 4310 has a Category-1 3-point hitch so you would need the Cat-1 iMatch which is P/N LVB25976.

You will also need a set of bushings for each implement (P/N LP19969).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
Donuts

I might write you an "unofficial" manual since there's donuts on the line.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
I'll add that you can get the bushing kit's at most farm stores at a big discount to Deere.

·
Premium Member
15,050 Posts
I'll add that you can get the bushing kit's at most farm stores at a big discount to Deere.

When I ordered bushing kits , Northern Tool was cheapest .

Reactions: goat704!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts