Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After fighting the brush hog today I think it is time for a imatch . I know you need to get the different pins for the bottom 2 that slide over and pin . What do you do with the top pin? On my mx5 is has a larger pin already which I think you use. I have a chipper and a snowblower to do as well. What do I need?

·
Registered
61 Posts
You get bushings to go over the pins to fit the bottom hocks and the top link if needed. I got mine in July and am still upfitting some of the attachments. Putting attachments on and off is a snap:thumbup1gif:!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Steve,

I don't have the TSC part numbers handy, but I posted them for the top link in one of the other iMatch or quick-hitch threads. There are two bushings you need for a standard-sized pin (maybe one or none if you already have oversized pins) and they are only $2 or so at TSC. The bottom bushings are also available from TSC, but are $32. In the other iMatch thread is the link to lower-cost bushings (Belarus supply maybe??) and they are only around $15.

And yes, with the tight spacings on the 3PH arms on these new compact tractors, a quick-hitch really is needed.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Steve,

I don't have the TSC part numbers handy, but I posted them for the top link in one of the other iMatch or quick-hitch threads. There are two bushings you need for a standard-sized pin (maybe one or none if you already have oversized pins) and they are only $2 or so at TSC. The bottom bushings are also available from TSC, but are $32. In the other iMatch thread is the link to lower-cost bushings (Belarus supply maybe??) and they are only around $15.

And yes, with the tight spacings on the 3PH arms on these new compact tractors, a quick-hitch really is needed.
I went to TSC web site and I do not see any bushing for the top pin. Before I order the parts for the bottom, I want to make sure I can get the part for the top. Does anyone know where I can order it. Thanks for the help.

·
Administrator
22,655 Posts
Steve, where are you getting the lower bushings from so we we can adds link to the correct place?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Steve, where are you getting the lower bushings from so we we can adds link to the correct place?
I ordered the lower bushing from here. QUICK HITCH ADAPTER KIT CAT 1-3
I went to TSC today and bought part # 267945 for 2.99 and # 268446 for 2.29. I put these inside one another to make one bushing. The OD is the same as what came on my MX 5 at 1.25. I picked up a new imatch quick hitch part # LVB25976 today for 300 bucks. I call 2 dealer owned by the same people and got 2 prices. The other one wanted 375. Same went for a price on a MMM. One wanted 3700.00 installed , the other 4100.00. I think the guy is mad because I bought a used 3720 and not new from him. I got 4 hours on the one I just picked up and its at the dealer today. Oil was all over the floor from the rear this morning. Thank god for warranty. I still have to pay 80 bucks to have them pick it up and bring it back. So this morning was not fun for me.

·
Administrator
22,655 Posts
Steve, I ordered the TL bushings for Belarus as well when I ordered the lower ones. I got CAT1>CAT2 and then CAT2>CAT3, sounds like the same thing you got at TSC. You hooks are packed and will be shipping in the morning...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Steve, I ordered the TL bushings for Belarus as well when I ordered the lower ones. I got CAT1>CAT2 and then CAT2>CAT3, sounds like the same thing you got at TSC. You hooks are packed and will be shipping in the morning...
I just took the plastic off on the hitch. It came with 2 lower bushing but do not flare out like the ones I ordered. What are these for. I found a picture of it here. Its number 8.
OEM Parts

·
Administrator
22,655 Posts
Those are the el-cheapo lower bushings that JD is now including, the ones you ordered are 100% better.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
I agree with you, I've replaced them with the ones mentioned in this thread since I took that picture. I used the cutter quite a bit and never had a problem with the cheapies. I'm not sure that the hitch could slip off. It can't slide side to side enough without something being broken or very bent. Better safe than sorry, though.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Here you can see the mods made to my Jinma chipper to use it with a quick hitch. The PTO shaft also required lengthening. I also mod my quick hitches by rotating the release levers 90 degrees so I can open the latching mechanism without getting out of the tractor seat.

Vehicle Agricultural machinery Movax Tractor Machine

Exercise machine Exercise equipment Bench Bicycle accessory Automotive exterior

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.