Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3046R
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3038E and have the standard / fixed draft links with the I-Match installed. I have a couple attachments that are not I-Match compatible. To make it easier to hookup I would like to upgrade to telescoping draft links to use when I have my I-Match off. Will the two work together? I know the telescoping function will not work with the I-Match on but will the I-Match mate up to the telescoping draft links? Thanks

·
Administrator
22,955 Posts
I can't think of any reason you could not have both mounted at the same time.

• Love
Reactions: theduke

·
Registered
760 Posts
I think the youtuber Rockhill Farms does exactly that on his 2038R, also turns out the telescoping draft arms from a 3038E fit on a 2038R ;).

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have a 4044R with the telescoping draft links, the hydraulic top and tilt and a Cheap-O TSC Quick hitch / I match. No problems here. I did take off the quick hitch, because with the 4 series it has the outside back up / creeper feature , that with the telescoping links makes it very easy hitching up all kinds of attachments. I usually had to get out of the cab to hook up most attachments anyway even with the quick hitch. The PTO Shaft on my rear finish mower kept hitting the Quick Hitch, probably do to the hydraulic top link not all ways being perfectly adjusted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.