Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But I do have GTT to look at all the snow everyone else has and I'm ready. :lol:

Waiting.JPG

The women of the house are picking on me. I was just waiting for the tractor to warm up so I could clear the 5"-6" of snow in front of the barn entrance.

·
Super Moderator
8,052 Posts
Love the Bomber hat! Just bought one for myself this year - can't beat it. Of course my daughter would roll her eyes.......
Looks like a Genuine "Snap-on" item!

·
Super Moderator
8,052 Posts
But I do have GTT to look at all the snow everyone else has and I'm ready. :lol:

View attachment 39247

The women of the house are picking on me. I was just waiting for the tractor to warm up so I could clear the 5"-6" of snow in front of the barn entrance.
We've got plenty. Another 8" - 14" on the way starting right after the the Superbowl game.

·
Registered
11,921 Posts

View attachment 39247

You look like Rocky the Flying Squirrel.:laugh:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
You can have my snow....just gotta get it all in a box>>>>>

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
So, which one of you boys is playing Bullwinkle? :mocking:
And you're jealous! :lol:
OK, I'll be bullwinkle. And, yes I am jealous.:laugh:

I just went out to clean up the neighbor's driveway which took no more than 30 minutes and thought I had frozen my face off.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
My walk down to the gate to check the mailbox will be brutal! It is 48* with a 15mph wind. :mocking: Supposed to rain today, but I think the weather guessers were just having delusions like Gizmo2, when they predicted that!

(Of course, cold front arrives tomorrow.) :nunu:

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
My walk down to the gate to check the mailbox will be brutal! It is 48* with a 15mph wind. :mocking: Supposed to rain today, but I think the weather guessers were just having delusions like Gizmo2, when they predicted that!

(Of course, cold front arrives tomorrow.) :nunu:
Those of us up here in single digit (and below) weather feel bad for you.:laugh:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts