Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on a couple of tractor forums and everyday, I think to myself that this is a really great group of people.:cheers: The other one that I am on which is bigger tends to be a bit cliquey. I find that there are groups of them that are well known to each other and it is tough to be a part of them. This place though is totally different. You all tend to make people feel a bit more welcomed.

There isn't as much activity in GTT which I hope changes and I'm sure it will. I'm going to be participating a lot more for a few weeks since one week ago I had to have back surgery and therefore, I'm bored.:boredom: If you see me popping in a lot for the next little while, that's the reason. I have to sit at the kitchen table instead of in my service van or on my tractors.:kidw_truck_smiley:

·
Premium Member
7,702 Posts
First WELCOME!
We all love talking about our :greentractorride: tractors and families.

Plus helping others solve their tractor problems.

I do not have SCUT or CUT, my two tractors are bigger AG Utility Tractors. JD 2030 and JD 6415. Almost like having an old Ford strictly work truck and a decked out Silverado.

Oh, I have those too, a 1978 Ford F250 4spd 4x4 plow truck (owned since new) and 2011 Silverado with every doodad known to man (bought used).

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,435 Posts
Pop in all ya like. :thumbup1gif:
The reason GTT is not as active as other forums is because facts take little to no justifications. IMO.

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
The reason GTT is not as active as other forums is because facts take little to no justifications. IMO.
Agreed, And the every once in awhile funny story...!!

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
NOT here on GTT! :lolol:
Yup you are right Giz, not here on GTT,, Lets see;; in Gizmo2's profile, about me..... what does that say??? I forgot! :mocking:

gotta go, I have a funeral today for a deceased vet and need to get ready being part of the honor guard.. TTYL smile Giz..I did when I read your "about me" and deiselshadows relationship!

·
Registered
11,895 Posts
Yup you are right Giz, not here on GTT,, Lets see;; in Gizmo2's profile, about me..... what does that say??? I forgot! :mocking:

gotta go, I have a funeral today for a deceased vet and need to get ready being part of the honor guard.. TTYL smile Giz..I did when I read your "about me" and deiselshadows relationship!
Thanks for making the Veteran's departure honorable and with respect.:usa

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for making the Veteran's departure honorable and with respect.:usa
Indeed! From your neighbors to the North as well. :canada

·
Corndog Hater
11,687 Posts
I used to visit another tractor forum. I found it to be too big and overwhelming. We are a big more focused on the Green and Yellow here and that works for me. Best wishes on a speedy recovery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Yup, we are all here for ya, no mater the topic, problem, or support. :thumbup1gif:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I used to be on that bigger tractor forum too. Yep, too many cliques and not as much fun. The purpose of the forums is to help others with tractor issues and questions, but this one goes beyond that. We truly are more like family here, and it is family we choose!!

I sure am glad a friend told me about this place!!! I'm also glad that most here tolerate me and allow me to join in and be part of the group!! :drinks:

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Thanks for making the Veteran's departure honorable and with resp
Thank you very much, I do what I can when my job allows. To me; this is the very least one can contribute to see a person who deserves such respect into their next life, and to see the family/friends watching and listening, makes ones heart feel good. Today stood at parade rest from 12:30pm until 1:15pm until all funeral attendees arrived at a temperature of 41 degrees, windy and in uniform, no jackets.. then completed our service. I am proud to say; holding on to an M-1 for that leinght of time in this temp was worth every second..

:usa

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
And here I thought we all have work to do...:laugh:

·
Administrator
20,677 Posts
If you can put up with Gizmo, then you'll love it here.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And here I thought we all have work to do...:laugh:
I have work to do as well but I can't do any right now and it makes me sad.:banghead: Soon though I hope. For now though, you folks will have to put up with my boredom and lots of posts.:kidw_truck_smiley:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,740 Posts
I think to myself that this is a really great group of people.:cheers:
Have to agree with you there, I'm fairly new here and really enjoy the people and their knowledge base.
Been reading some old archived threads on equipment, implements, tools, etc, learned a lot, gave me
good ideas on a few things I want to build, but a great bunch of people as members means a
lot also.

Cajun

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Have to agree with you there, I'm fairly new here and really enjoy the people and their knowledge base.
Been reading some old archived threads on equipment, implements, tools, etc, learned a lot, gave me
good ideas on a few things I want to build, but a great bunch of people as members means a
lot also.

Cajun
Doggone! I wish that I was part of the "great bunch". But this site does have a great group with a wealth of knowledge, that is more than willing to share. And they have a few for comic relief (like me)!!!

1 - 20 of 100 Posts