Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just out cruising and I rolled my Camaro. All is well though, minimal damage and no injuries.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Hiya,

Typical GM F body poor handling in the curves, I would change the front sub-frame rubber pucks with aluminum ones..... :kidw_truck_smiley:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,754 Posts
Yup, the dang thread title suckered me in, dang it.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

:lol:

·
Super Moderator
5,111 Posts
It's always those S-curves that get ya! Glad to hear no one was injured! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
:nunu::unknown:Those don't look like DOT approved street tires. Perhaps that could part of the problem, plus the operator error. :danger:

Hope you have that Allstate "Accident Forgiveness" rider on your auto insurance that they advertise. You know, where you pay an extra premium every month so that if and when you do have an accident, they don't raise your insurance premiums..........Despite the fact that you are ALREADY paying more for the rider simply so you MAY not pay more if you have a wreck. Amazing how people think this is a good deal. :kidw_truck_smiley:

·
Registered
967 Posts
...it'll buff out.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Good thing nobody was hurt. Did ya get a ticket?

·
Registered
967 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
I saw the title and thought Wow, I hope he didn't get hurt. Now I'm thinking otherwise. At first I thought too much brakes. The lack of skdmarks makes me think just too fast in that hotrod.:laugh:

·
Premium Member
7,709 Posts
I remember seeing you in the ditch

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts
Remember the kid that cried wolf!!!!! now we will not believe you if you ever do roll the Camaro or Pr**s, whatever you drive! And we hope you do not "roll" anything, (but I heard they made it legal now in your neck of the woods!!!! . You certainly roped me in too..

·
Old Pa-pa
11,754 Posts
Remember the kid that cried wolf!!!!! now we will not believe you if you ever do roll the Camaro or Pr**s, whatever you drive! And we hope you do not "roll" anything, (but I heard they made it legal now in your neck of the woods!!!! . You certainly roped me in too..
After seeing that I was roped in, I nearly suggested somebody start warming the tar, I would get the feathers and maybe somebody would supply a rail.:lol:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Bonus points for the slo-mo shot!

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,294 Posts
Remember the kid that cried wolf!!!!! now we will not believe you if you ever do roll the Camaro or Pr**s,
I don't think it's possible to roll a Pr**s. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't think it's possible to roll a Pr**s. :dunno:
Well that is true about a Pr**s, this Camaro is a full electric version and she rolls quite well.

My daughter and I had fun making videos of the race track, this clip was cool because of the slow mo and the way it makes the sound change.

·
Premium Member
9,190 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,883 Posts
At least if he rolls that Camaro it won't make his eyes dilate and run into the wall!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts