Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
I'm surprised you remembered your password. Not very active with four posts bud. Only need like 10 responses and your good.

·
Administrator
23,176 Posts
The only place you're restricted from posting is in the For Sale section, 5 more posts gets you in...

If you are having other issues, please contact moderator or admin to get some help.

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Must be unacceptable to read much and post little...
A bit touchy too? Geeze, just respond to a few threads and move on.

·
Premium Member
2018 1025R
44 Posts
Must be unacceptable to read much and post little...
Nah, the problem is that if they didn't do 'something' like this, some spammers would have a field day. I'd prefer a verification system, myself. Or allow it immediately if you go premium... but some people wouldn't like either of those options, either. This way works, but requires a few days and a bit of interaction. Just reply a few more times, even to this post, and you should be good.

·
Registered
583 Posts
joined for 10 years and never posted....wow. That is impressive. Its time to give back now and get those 10 posts you need. I bet 10 years ago there was no 10 post restriction on certain forums...

Reactions: DM84

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
I feel his pain. I think I joined in 2017 (I think the forum had a different name back then, maybe not), only posted once or twice, then got back on years later and cant shut up now...

I have done the same before on other forums too. If you are looking to sell something, why not find a group of people who are interested in your item right? Makes sence to me. I am assuming the OP wanted to post in the For Sale Section.

• Haha
Reactions: MattL

·
Registered
3046R
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have enjoyed reading many informative member's posts. I never felt compelled to post my 'two cents'. I found it odd that I would have "insufficient privileges to post threads here" after a decade of faithful reading (my 2 cents...).

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
I have enjoyed reading many informative member's posts. I never felt compelled to post my 'two cents'. I found it odd that I would have "insufficient privileges to post threads here" after a decade of faithful reading (my 2 cents...).
Is it in fact the for sale section you are being denied?

·
Premium Member
6,986 Posts
Don't be offended. This is just my sense of humor......

Cat Felidae Carnivore Organism Small to medium-sized cats

Organism Gesture Happy Knee Font

·
Registered
1025R
37 Posts
Registered remember since Oct 2012, I still get - You have insufficient privileges to post threads here. What a joke...

Green Tractor Talk
its fairly common practice to require 10 responses before posting "posts" if you have a JD you could reply to the "what have you done today" treads a few times with your "daily update" and you'd be set.
But i guess you'd rather complain. (not very friendly attitude)
i have never been to a public forum (nor reddit) that does not require "some" activity ... this is mainly to prevent bots from taking over everything.

Personally i find this site very helpful with tons of information and lots of new ideas and tricks. i also find most of the sites i frequent to be pretty friendly. (compared to comment sections in YT , twiter and FB)

take your time , enjoy the view and welcome

1 - 16 of 16 Posts