Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm feeling old. It's my "welcome to the world" day today, and after messing with hooking up my rock rake, then the box blade, then the rock rake, then the box blade, I'm not embarrassed to say, I'm feeling my age. Chores aren't going to cease no matter. So it's time. Time for me to admit that I'm no spring chicken. Time for me to invest in an expensive shovel. I'm working on convincing my sugar momma I need a Buford Bucket. I showed her a picture.

Her response, Fancy!!
So I think it's a done deal.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
good luck it looks like a great option. my financial officer has me on hold now, but she has been reasonable

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
Your Welcome:bigthumb:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Does he have a web site for the Buford bucket? Like to see prices and options. Trying to decide between this or the little buck loader.

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
Does he have a web site for the Buford bucket? Like to see prices and options. Trying to decide between this or the little buck loader.
No website You Contact him thru MTF In the Link I posted or here is his email [email protected] you may have to send 2 emails Because he has been Having some spam Issues and said He will respond to second email
Buford Bucket https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VddFhJdfhpA
He has just retired from his day Job and will be spending more time Making Buckets so He should Be easier to get a Hold of
:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
Does that cat make Buford Buckets for the 1-4 series John Deere Tractors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You would have to ask Pete that question:bigthumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts