Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello- I have a few more 330gal totes to add to the rain collection system. I have used the cam lock fittings before, but I'd like to see if I can find some screw-on fittings that's are cheaper than the cam locks. I measured out the diameter of the threads and get 62.75mm. This would be closest to S60x6 threads, but if anyone can confirm this, it would be helpful.

Thank you

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I saw those, thank you. I emailed the container manufacturer, but they won't give me the thread size. They keep telling me to just use a 2" cam lock, which I have before, but I'm trying to see if there is something else out there that's a $2 fitting vs $11 for a cam lock at RK.

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
I paid $25 for fittings on my 330 gal tote that converts to a garden hose fitting, but I don't know the size on the tote end. I bought it from the same person I bought the tote from, but I am sure he did not take a loss on it.

Dave

·
Premium Member
8,366 Posts
We have several that we use for discarded oil. I know tat we deal with at least 2 different thread sizes, but I cannot recall what they are.
I guess that didn't help at all, did it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.