Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,468 Posts
Congratulations on your new tractor. :thumbup1gif:
I've never seen a dumb question here on GTT, however, I have posted a bunch of dumb answers. :lol:
Trust me, you are in good hands here. :good2:

·
Premium Member
12,226 Posts
I've never seen a dumb question here on GTT, however, I have posted a bunch of dumb answers. :lol:
^^^^^ What he said. Our specialty is dumb answers and spending other people's money!!! :)

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
You'll find all kinds of good info/help on your new tractor here. Also plenty of info from people telling you how spend your money, like money grows on trees for most. I haven't found that tree yet, and none of them will share with me.:lol:

Congrats on the new tractor, you'll love it. Wife might not like all the new projects it will open up to you though.:mocking:

·
Premium Member
13,367 Posts
Trust me, you are in good hands here. :good2:
^^^^^ What he said. Our specialty is dumb answers and spending other people's money!!! :)
Isn't that the truth :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,367 Posts
You'll find all kinds of good info/help on your new tractor here. Also plenty of info from people telling you how spend your money, like money grows on trees for most. I haven't found that tree yet, and none of them will share with me.:lol:

Congrats on the new tractor, you'll love it. Wife might not like all the new projects it will open up to you though.:mocking:
Let me know when you do, I'll have you break a twig off so I can replant one of my own. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor!!!!

The only dumb posts are the ones that talk about a new (or new to you) tractor and fail to include a picture !!! :banghead:

:nunu: :lol:

Watch out for these guys.....they'll distract you with questions about how many keys you got, the benefits of chains, if a hat was included and all of a sudden they sneakily get you to include two extra implements into your purchase. :gizmo:

·
Registered
22,728 Posts
At this stage since you have never owned a tractor before do this:

When it comes time for delivery insist thay your salesman goes over the tractor with you in detail. Basic operation of the hydro pedals. Operation of the loader (if equipped) and learn about the importance of ballast. The same goes with any and all implements - have him go over the operation and have him show you how to remove and install each one.

Also make sure you are provided with all the operator’s manuals and read them.

This is part of what you paid for - make sure he follows through. These can be dangerous machines so you need a primer on how everything works safely.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor!

I will throw in the shameless plug for Tractor Time with Tim videos on YouTube. Lots of great info there as well.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
welcome to the tractor world. I agree with Coaltrain. Make sure they go very thing about your new unit. Have them there when you take the loader off and on and also the mid mount mower. I am sure you signed the bottom line for a good amount make sure they live up to there end. and Read and Read and watch videos about tractors. Enjoy your tractor and be safe.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,468 Posts
The only dumb posts are the ones that talk about a new (or new to you) tractor and fail to include a picture !!! :banghead:
Well there is that. :lol:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor. It’s an addiction that will stay with you for life. Don’t think twice now, it’s already too late. Next thing you know you will be reading for hours on which motor oil is the best, tire grooving, chains or no chains, who makes the best tiller, and on and on and on. Welcome to the addiction, uh, I mean club!:good2:

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor!!!!

Watch out for these guys.....they'll distract you with questions about how many keys you got, the benefits of chains, if a hat was included and all of a sudden they sneakily get you to include two extra implements into your purchase. :gizmo:
Is that a white faced hornet nest??? :hornets::doorclose: speaking of keys, make sure you get the high power red ones... and don't forget the owners edition hat, not the one with real sears and rubbish fur for hot tubing....:lol:

·
Super Moderator
8,049 Posts
:congrats::greentractorride::usa:good2:

Here's the link to your 2032R online manual. OMLVU31185

You might want to look it over to familiarize yourself ahead of taking delivery. :hi:

·
Premium Member
14,730 Posts
:congrats::greentractorride::usa:good2:

Here's the link to your 2032R online manual. OMLVU31185

You might want to look it over to familiarize yourself ahead of taking delivery. :hi:
:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

One of the best things he can do before delivery of his tractor and great resort after delivery.

Pay attention to the delivery person showing you how to install , remove mower or any other attachment. Read those manuals, also.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor!

I will throw in the shameless plug for Tractor Time with Tim videos on YouTube. Lots of great info there as well.
Hey, it’s only ‘shameless’ if I say it :)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
...for all the dumb questions I'm surely about to make threads on for my new 2032r. Everything went through today and should have it in a week or so. I've never had a tractor before and I have no idea what I'm doing. :laugh:
Congrats on the new Tractor!
You’ve chosen a very nice model. That 2032r should serve you well for years!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts