Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
WOW! you luck dog. Thanks for the action shots, greatly appreciated. You are right Chris these little machines continue to amaze me all the time. Not once have I ever desired a larger tractor.

·
GTT Vendor
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It occurs to me that there are probably lots of people in higher latitudes who would consider this as being just another winter day and view this as simply a necessity. But still, one just has to be impressed with the versatility and dependability of these machines with the diverse set of conditions they must face.

Wouldn't it be cool to see the next Lunar Exploration Vehicle built by John Deere?!:laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
It occurs to me that there are probably lots of people in higher latitudes who would consider this as being just another winter day and view this as simply a necessity
Nope.......

That's a LOT of snow!! You'll need to head to the coastal mountain areas to see more than than in a day.

-Jer.

·
GTT Vendor
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I snapped a couple of videos of the storm for a far away friend who's never felt snow. This one has a little cherry at the end, even though it didn't come out as nicely as I would have liked. Unfortunately, I was a little more concerned about their safety than the quality of the video..plus, of course, I had to waive on my way by..

http://s532.photobucket.com/albums/ee326/ensoll77/?action=view&current=MOV00822.mp4

(Hopefully the link works)

·
Administrator
17,513 Posts
Nice Chris! We only got about 3 inches yesterday...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts