Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I’ll have to take a look at the tag on my blower. I thought it was made at the Deere plant not too far from me in Horicon Wisconsin. The mmm in Iowa. Unfortunately the loader was made in Mexico.

I’d like to see it all made in the USA. Even if it costs a bit more. I switched from dodge trucks to ford largely because all the dodge trucks on the local lots were made in Mexico. My ford was assembled in Kentucky.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
I’ll have to take a look at the tag on my blower. I thought it was made at the Deere plant not too far from me in Horicon Wisconsin. The mmm in Iowa. Unfortunately the loader was made in Mexico.

I’d like to see it all made in the USA. Even if it costs a bit more. I switched from dodge trucks to ford largely because all the dodge trucks on the local lots were made in Mexico. My ford was assembled in Kentucky.
My 2014 was delivered in the original shipping packaging. It had markings from India, if I remember correctly.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
147A6883-F9F1-4894-9DEC-EAE0CAE5A4E9.jpeg
I didn’t look real close for other tags on the rest of the blower. I bought it with the 1026 in the fall of 2011. It says assembled in the USA. I’m guessing Illinois is Deere’s home office :dunno: Not sure what part of my setup was made / assembled at the Wisconsin and Iowa plants. But I know I saw the tags some place. Could be on the hitch :dunno:. Would make sense that my mmm was made in wi as they make or at used to make lawn and garden tractors and gators at the Horicon Wi plant.

It’s very possible that some equipment / parts are made at more than one plant in different parts of the world.

·
Registered
564 Posts
View attachment 675634
I didn’t look real close for other tags on the rest of the blower. I bought it with the 1026 in the fall of 2011. It says assembled in the USA. I’m guessing Illinois is Deere’s home office :dunno: Not sure what part of my setup was made / assembled at the Wisconsin and Iowa plants. But I know I saw the tags some place. Could be on the hitch :dunno:. Would make sense that my mmm was made in wi as they make or at used to make lawn and garden tractors and gators at the Horicon Wi plant.

It’s very possible that some equipment / parts are made at more than one plant in different parts of the world.
My VIN shows my tractor was assembled in Augusta GA, yet right there on one of the castings for the 120R loader...

20190221_113846c.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts