Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across a killer deal on Craigslist for anyone that lives in or close to Freeville NY and or is willing to drive to Freeville and is looking to add a 62D mower to there 2520. The deck also comes with the ind lift and the stow & go brackets. . All for $650.00 bucks.. Now thats cheap !!! That Ind lift alone runs $700.00 at the dealers..

Good luck and I hope I helped someone find a great deal.. :thumbup1gif:

http://ithaca.craigslist.org/grd/2581310275.html

·
Administrator
17,513 Posts
Wow, that sure is a deal!

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Yup, a great deal! Thanks for the post. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know !!! It's almost tempting to buy it and just store it away in case I ever needed parts or another deck.. :laugh:
I know that the Ind lift is around $700 new. I would guess.. Just the way it sits with everything that comes with it is worth $1500.00

Whats a new one run w/ind lift, around $3000.00- $3200.00 ??

Someone's gonna get a steal of a deal.. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Where are the sellers like this here in Va?? Everyone down here is crazy proud of their stuff.....prices are silly high!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I came across a killer deal on Craigslist for anyone that lives in or close to Freeville NY and or is willing to drive to Freeville and is looking to add a 62D mower to there 2520. The deck also comes with the ind lift and the stow & go brackets. . All for $650.00 bucks.. Now thats cheap !!! That Ind lift alone runs $700.00 at the dealers..

Good luck and I hope I helped someone find a great deal.. :thumbup1gif:

http://ithaca.craigslist.org/grd/2581310275.html

I smell fish.

You posted this 3 times on 3 different forums with the exact same text. That's a lot of "helping someone find a great deal"...as though no other deere owners know that craigslist exists.

Is this your "deal" or not?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
North Country,

"EEEEASY KILLER" !!! No this is not my Craigslist ad. I do believe some people may not search Craigslist outside there current area. Also If you were to research all my previous posts you would have noticed I do nothing but try to help people on these three websites. You need to calm down some and quit being so skeptical. :flag_of_truce: Quit jumping to conclusions and relax a bit.. lol

·
Super Moderator
5,491 Posts
Really North Country you need to take a chill pill.
There should be more members like RaisedonDeere.:thumbup1gif:

Greg

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry for the misguided accusation. I haven't been scammed, but I have a close friend who was recently (to the tune of $16,000) and my craigslist BS radar is set to "extra super overly sensitive."

Again, my apologies. There was something about the super-enthusiastic language (that turned out to be nothing more than super-enthusiastic language!) and the triple post that set off my hair trigger.

Also, you're right - it is a killer deal. Unfortunately, that's the part of the ad that primes my dector. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry for the misguided accusation. I haven't been scammed, but I have a close friend who was recently (to the tune of $16,000) and my craigslist BS radar is set to "extra super overly sensitive."

Again, my apologies. There was something about the super-enthusiastic language (that turned out to be nothing more than super-enthusiastic language!) and the triple post that set off my hair trigger.

Also, you're right - it is a killer deal. Unfortunately, that's the part of the ad that primes my dector. :)

North Country,

Apology accepted. It's understandable that my enthusiasm did look alittle overzealous. When I come across a great deal for someone and I let everyone know about it I get just as excited as if I were buying it myself :lol:

I would however feel bad if it did turn out to be a B.S. ad .. lol I would only hope that whomever buys it goes and sees it first before $$$ was exchanged..

No harm no foul.

Greg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts