21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Reactions: driveshaft and tj1

·
Registered
357 Posts
Not looking forward to the drive through CT on the way to Westerly tomorrow. I suspect Rosie O'Donnell could do the inchworm down the highway faster than the traffic.

Best,
As long as you don't drive on I95 between 1am and 11pm you should be fine.

·
Registered
2017 1023e 54" MMM H120 loader ES 36" pallet forks Yard Glider X8 48" Tar River landplane
7 Posts
Not looking forward to the drive through CT on the way to Westerly tomorrow. I suspect Rosie O'Donnell could do the inchworm down the highway faster than the traffic.
I lived next to the CT Turnpike south bound in Fairfield for 31 years. Only time you could hear yourself think in that backyard was the Wednesday before Thanksgiving or during a snowstorm.

A safe and Happy Thanksgiving to everybody on this board.

·
Registered
2020 1025R
1,653 Posts
I lived next to the CT Turnpike south bound in Fairfield for 31 years. Only time you could hear yourself think in that backyard was the Wednesday before Thanksgiving or during a snowstorm.

A safe and Happy Thanksgiving to everybody on this board.
I lived nearby in Redding for a few years (far enough away that I couldn't hear it). The traffic has gotten orders of magnitude worse over the past 10-15 years.

Best,

·
Registered
2021 2025R, 2021 1025R
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
What is this exactly?
Its a silicone pipe that some of us use to keep soot off of the tractor and fumes out of the cab. Works like a charm. Available in 3 colors so you can choose your power level.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Can you show a picture of it rolling coal? Fuel injected lug nuts? Do you get those the same place they sell spark plugs for my diesel and blinker fluid?
You never hears of greasing your muffler bearings and rotating your hub caps?? Common Man!

·
Registered
2015 2025r 62mmm h130 af10f plow forks 62 disc ripper and a woods m5 Dixie mower
1,375 Posts

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk
Haha I mean we did that in high school to a teachers car but it wasn’t a balloon think dirty she got caught with another teacher while she was married to someone else it was funny but the principal of the school didn’t think so

·
Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
15,507 Posts
Actually, there is a benefit to the stock exhaust design for using the front Quik Tach hitch and snow plow. The exhaust is directed at the quik tach hitch area and it keeps the hitch free from forming the ice which happens on machines when he snow pushes over the blade top during use. This happens very often for those clearing snow with a front blade without a top flap on the blade.

The front OEM facing exhaust keeps the hitch angle cylinder area free from building ice chunks when the hitch is angled side to side. Otherwise, the hitch packs the ice into the angle cylinder area and it can (and often does) damage the 90 degree fittings on the angle cylinder hydraulic hoses. That causes the fittings to leak and even break off in the cylinder.

It's also helpful to run the Deere MT3668 red dye in the hydro fluid as it does make spotting any leaks much easier. The hydro fluid looks much like water drops on the pavement when you push snow into a pile and then back away. When using the red Hydro Dye, any leaks of hydro fluid look like a blood trail and are impossible to confuse with other leaks, unless, of course the operator is leaking blood.............which isn't ever good...............

Any diesel smoke which does end up on the back side of the bucket, plow blade or any other FEL implement is very easily cleaned by using the Dawn dish soap or spray cleaner....

·
Registered
John Deere,Cabbed, 3046R
157 Posts
If you Oliver the oil pan, get high compression wheel
weights and a full race bucket you’ll might get a 20% increase in power as well.

·
Registered
John Deere,Cabbed, 3046R
157 Posts
Should read louvered oil pan. Need to check what I write before sending.

• Haha
Reactions: Leo_K

·
Registered
47 Posts
Its a silicone pipe that some of us use to keep soot off of the tractor and fumes out of the cab. Works like a charm. Available in 3 colors so you can choose your power level.

I just ordered a red one. Next Friday I’ll be racing for pink slips!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts