Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,043 Posts
It's a double toilet paper holder right? If not maybe one of those super TV antennas that get cable without actually paying for cable?
Okay then if not that, if the top pierce slides back and forth and spins it part of a van De graaff generator for making static electricity right?

·
Registered
11,757 Posts
It's a double toilet paper holder right? If not maybe one of those super TV antennas that get cable without actually paying for cable?
Okay then if not that, if the top pierce slides back and forth and spins it part of a van De graaff generator for making static electricity right?
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :munch:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,069 Posts
:laugh: You guys make not being obvious so worth it! :laugh:

Ok, hint #1: It's not in it's correct (as used) orientation.

And because it was noted the top thing does currently rotate/slide, but that will be fixed in use. ;)
Are you making fun of us? :lol:

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you making fun of us? :lol:
I'm not making fun, I'm enjoying the fun ya'll bring! I'm having fun WITH you! :good2:

If I just said what it was, that'd be boring (just like what this thing really is). Seeing what you can make up about it is way cooler. :munch:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
:laugh: You guys make not being obvious so worth it! :laugh:

Ok, hint #1: It's not in it's correct (as used) orientation.

And because it was noted the top thing does currently rotate/slide, but that will be fixed in use. ;)
That isn't a very good hint, most of us see things upside down anyway. :mocking:

·
Registered
11,757 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This has nothing to do with chainsaws, or chains, or work for that matter. Well, there's some work involved, but it's recreational fun work, not like work work.

I might not have even told you guys about what this goes to. The summer was kinda fuzzy (as it went by in a blur and *POOF!* ).

·
Registered
11,757 Posts
This has nothing to do with chainsaws, or chains, or work for that matter. Well, there's some work involved, but it's recreational fun work, not like work work.

I might not have even told you guys about what this goes to. The summer was kinda fuzzy (as it went by in a blur and *POOF!* ).
well ---could it been some sort of item used on u in a medical operation u might of had this summer--:dunno::laugh:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Ahh, this one's easy... the round rollers in the background, and the pneumatic drill, are the dead giveaways.

It's a high-speed sock wringer-flinger, of course.

Those rollers get installed on the rotating shaft, and the other roller on the one below. (BTW, in case you didn't notice, you forgot to install that lower roller, and now you need to go back and do a little undo). The air drill spins the rollers, and as you feed in the wet socks from the washing machine, it instantly wrings them dry, and flings them right into your sock drawer.

Genius!

·
Registered
11,757 Posts
Ahh, this one's easy... the round rollers in the background, and the pneumatic drill, are the dead giveaways.

It's a high-speed sock wringer-flinger, of course.

Those rollers get installed on the rotating shaft, and the other roller on the one below. (BTW, in case you didn't notice, you forgot to install that lower roller, and now you need to go back and do a little undo). The air drill spins the rollers, and as you feed in the wet socks from the washing machine, it instantly wrings them dry, and flings them right into your sock drawer.

Genius!
well by-golly i'dl never thought of that---for sure:dunno::laugh:

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Will, you're much closer than you might imagine. :good2: Completely out of whack, but a lot closer than the other guys. :lolol:

You did correctly identify the foam as belonging to this project! Congrats on the keen eye!

That air drill is my 1/2" impact wrench and I'm not sure why it's even on the floor. :hide: I don't remember what I used it on last. :geek:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Foot powered rotisserie for the BBQ, hogs, turkeys and such. :yahoo:

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That 5/8" 7075 rod probably wouldn't be worth much after one chicken on the grill. :mocking:

The rest is 6061, and I know it'd turn into a puddle if I put it on a camp fire.

Seriously though, there have been more than one pair of wet socks in conjunction with the associated equipment. I'm not going to say if they're sweaty or if it was water though. :lol: That'd be too much of a give-away.

·
Registered
11,757 Posts
Will, you're much closer than you might imagine. :good2: Completely out of whack, but a lot closer than the other guys. :lolol:

You did correctly identify the foam as belonging to this project! Congrats on the keen eye!

That air drill is my 1/2" impact wrench and I'm not sure why it's even on the floor. :hide: I don't remember what I used it on last. :geek:
when i first seen them round looking hickees on ur work bench--i thought they was a brand of a sausage link u had sitting their for ur breakfast-geez--now their rollers for this traption:flag_of_truce:don't mind me-ok:munch:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts