Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I know this will soon be fulled with very good posts, but I'll wager that this type of post will be few and far between. :lol:

I woke up early and made the little lady cinnamon roles for breakfast, from scratch by the way... Vanilla cream cheese icing too.

IMAG0826.jpg

·
Administrator
20,363 Posts
Mmmmmm :fed:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,109 Posts
I think I'm in love Bubber.:good2:

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bake all of our bread, rolls and whatnot off of the top of my head, but I'm just starting to do this kind of thing. I wish I had a super secret recipe, but it is basically this one. I make it with butter, though. I also mix it in a stand mixer with a dough hook. I mix it on low until the dough comes together then put it on two and beat it like it owes me money for 5 minutes. I also top it with a cream cheese icing:

858976_10200480912455509_1910683011_o.jpg

1 block of cream cheese, half a stick of butter and a cup of powdered sugar. Cream the cheese and butter together with the mixer and add powdered sugar. Mix till smooth. I add a couple of tablespoons of vanilla extract (we make our own).

All in all, it's low carb, few calories and no fat. :mocking:

btw, make sure that you sit your butter and cream cheese out to let it get to room temperature before you start to work with it. I sit it out and go back to bed for an hour. :laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,109 Posts
Bubber, you seriously need to stop posting pictures like that. Every time you post one I eat 5 or 6 cookies.:lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts