Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery of my 2017 1025R TLB a couple of weeks ago. First project was to dig up what I thought was a small stump. Turned out to be almost 3 ft deep and about 200 lbs.
IMG_0942.JPG
IMG_0946.JPG

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tractor Time with Tim really sold me on this model. Big enough what anything I want to do, but still small enough to get in tight places. I think I'm going to be the popular neighbor now...

Geoff

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Congrats on the tractor, looks like you made a solid choice in equipment to suit your needs. Becoming the popular neighbor occurs almost instantly when the shinny green paint arrives.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor and great post with lots of pictures:cheers: I know I love mine and am constantly amazed at the work they can do.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Congrats!! I am sure with that backhoe you will be popular in the neighborhood. Enjoy and be safe

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Very nice !!! Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can help spend your money on other mods . :mocking:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Congrats on the new 1025R. I really dug the pictures of you digging!! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Lots of seat time, doesn't get any better than that:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Congrads, and best of luck with your new rig. It's great having a tractor.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. It's really funny how when I'm driving around I constantly see "opportunities"! We were going out this weekend to get something to eat and as I drove by some homes and businesses I kept thinking to myself "I could fix that" and "Look, a stump!" :laugh:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Tractor Time with Tim really sold me on this model. Big enough what anything I want to do, but still small enough to get in tight places. I think I'm going to be the popular neighbor now...

Geoff
Thanks for the shout out. Glad we could help. Now, bring that thing over and let's tear something up! ....I mean, FIX something!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Tim! (You might know me by my Youtube name "sixosixo", as in 6-0, 6-0). I play a lot of tennis....

Geoff

·
Registered
184 Posts
Congratulations on your new tractor. Very nice setup. Waiting for mine to be delivered hopefully in the next week or so. I didn't go for the backhoe though. Couldn't justify it.

·
Registered
130 Posts

Geoff
Same here. Everything I read said I should be getting a 3046R and while I'm at it, throw on a cab. But Tim's videos helped me determine the 1025R would be just perfect. There are definitely places I couldn't fit into with a bigger tractor love the 1025R TLB!

·
Registered
458 Posts
.... I didn't go for the backhoe though. Couldn't justify it.
I didn't even try to justify it. Bought it anyway and am glad I did.:hide:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Thanks everyone. It's really funny how when I'm driving around I constantly see "opportunities"! We were going out this weekend to get something to eat and as I drove by some homes and businesses I kept thinking to myself "I could fix that" and "Look, a stump!" :laugh:
Frozen and broken water line from the well to the house, 25 degrees outside, line buried 3 feet, first available plumber in 4 days, 2000$ estimate= 30 mins fix with the 260 backhoe and 8$ worth of pvc pipe and joints.

I will never be without a backhoe again, ever.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
Beautiful setup! I didn't get the BH so if you need more jobs I have about 8 stumps you can dig up. You dig them up I'll haul them away. :laugh: I'm just up the road a bit. :hide2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts