Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled the trigger on a 1025R with the 60" mowing deck, Front loader and a Frontier tiller on the last working day of the year to take advantage of the 0% interest. Tractor appears to have been built in September of 2017, so I suppose that makes it the 2017 model. It took two weeks for delivery (2nd week of Jan 2018)

It had 1 hour on it when I received it. It rained, then rained, then rained some more. I did get to use it once to move a 50lb bag of chicken feed in the front bucket from the front where we park to the rear of the house where the chicken coop is (over kill?)

Since then, its rained, rained, and rained some more. So here I set with 1.1 hours on the hobs.

Anyway, I'm sad because yesterday I made the first payment and have not been able to use my little beauty yet!

Lol, just had to share my story.

·
Premium Member
8,832 Posts
I pulled the trigger on a 1025R with the 60" mowing deck, Front loader and a Frontier tiller on the last working day of the year to take advantage of the 0% interest. Tractor appears to have been built in September of 2017, so I suppose that makes it the 2017 model. It took two weeks for delivery (2nd week of Jan 2018)

It had 1 hour on it when I received it. It rained, then rained, then rained some more. I did get to use it once to move a 50lb bag of chicken feed in the front bucket from the front where we park to the rear of the house where the chicken coop is (over kill?)

Since then, its rained, rained, and rained some more. So here I set with 1.1 hours on the hobs.

Anyway, I'm sad because yesterday I made the first payment and have not been able to use my little beauty yet!

Put on a rain coat and go drive it around.......It won't melt from the water....:laugh::lol:

Seriously, welcome to GTT and congratulations on your new purchase and first payment......

Don't forget to post pictures.

Oh, and the other extreme is I have put 125 hours on my 1025R from Mid December through today. Lot's of snow and plowing in my area. Today it was 45 degrees. But we will have more snow before winters over.

:wgtt::wgtt:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
It could have been worse. I bought my ZTrak in January.... I live in Minnesota. It sat for moths...

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts

:laugh: I live right below you so I know what that's like. I did get to use mine yesterday for about 3 hours in between rains while the sun was shining yet. Thought about taking it outside today and hosing it off but I still have the water shut off for outside. Yah it would only have taken a minute or two to turn on but I helped my wife inside instead.

·
Premium Member
13,358 Posts
Mine sat idle for about 2 weeks last spring but since then I've worked it hard and now have 191 hours on it in 10 months, you're time will come soon enough. :good2:

·
Premium Member
14,727 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

:wgtt:

:congrats::greentractorride::ttiwwp:

·
Registered
12,316 Posts
:wgtt:did some one say something about pics of a new tractor:unknown::laugh: we love pics here-ok:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. Don't feel alone we all go thru this. I have a new 2038 that was delivered mid December and when it was delivered my oldest son drove it in the garage and it's set since. I haven't even been on it yet. I have been plowing with my 1025R but last Friday I was looking forward to plowing when I got home but my son stopped by and had it done. Your seat time will come. I have made two payments on the 2038 and haven't set on it yet.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,463 Posts

First, Congratulations and welcome to GTT.
Second, Get yourself over to the http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/tractor-events-shows/148554-national-farm-machinery-show-2018-a.html, hookup with other members from GTT and you'll forget all about it.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Congrats from Ohio! Be patient - the weather will break at some point and you can put some hours on it!!

I've actually been to Glasgow, KY. Had to visit a branch office of an old client that was headquartered in that huge city of Hop-town, KY! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Welcome to Green Tactor:greentractorride: Hello from the Keystone:cheers:

Raining here in PA also...:raindance:

If you absolutely have to get seat time fill up the loader with water, drive it somewhere, dump it and repeat till your either satisfied and happy or they put you in a rubber room...:munch:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Nice trailer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And I think that plow is a little small for your truck
Not only is the plow too small for the truck, the trailer is too small for the ZTrak. Well it won't fit on there with the PowerFlow head but it is getting close to maxing out the load capacity once all the MCS stuff is added. If I needed to trailer the ZTrak, I would upgrade the trailer. It works for what I need for quick trips though for other stuff. It is sized better for my X585.

·
Premium Member
8,832 Posts
As she sits patiently waiting for work
Now is the perfect time to be adding your Ken's Bolt on Hooks.........Ken's a great Guy and will take care of you.

Plus, you can upgrade to his Differential lock Pedal and gets some of the straps he sells for picking up your mower to clean it once you start using it. Check out all that Ken has to offer. Ken will "hook you up", (pun fully intended)...............:laugh:

Here is his website link......Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks <<Home>>

Oh, and get a piranha bar for the leading edge of that bucket if you are going to use it for any brush removal or such. Here is where you can get one of those.....BXpanded Piranha Toothbar

Now is the great time to spend some more money on the essentials for your new 1025R........:bigthumb:

IMG_20171021_131800955_HDR.jpg IMG_20171022_115346908_HDR.jpg

1 - 20 of 27 Posts