Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm working on an updated logo for my small business. I have an image I want to use, I just need to add text to it. I need the text to be at an angle though, instead of in horizontal lines. May even want it curved. Then I need to shrink the image down to business card size without losing all the resolution.

Any suggestions for a Mac compatible program that can do this? I very rarely need to edit pictures, so I'd like to keep the cost down.

Alternatively, anyone know who I would even hire to do something like this?

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have a great group of folks here. A very kind GTT member offered to do the heavy lifting on my project, and turned out exactly what I needed. :thumbup1gif: Thanks again!

That said, I did download the GIMP program. I need to change the background color of my image, and have been tinkering with it. Some days, I feel pretty technologically sharp. I've actually got music on my cell phone...well, I did until I accidentally deleted it. :unknown::laugh: Other days, like today, I find myself rather befuddled. Close a window, can't find how to open it again. Took a couple of moments to figure out how to change my paint color away from black, but I did find the 'undo' button early on. :mocking:

Even though I've had some excellent help on this, I'll be very glad to get this blasted logo update finished. All I have left to do is make it gray...anyone want to take bets on whether or not I go gray(er) first? :munch::lol:

·
Administrator
17,325 Posts
We have a great group of folks here. A very kind GTT member offered to do the heavy lifting on my project, and turned out exactly what I needed.
If that kind member wants to contact me I have some graphics work I'd like done also...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts