·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
17,301 Posts
Very cool! That sure looks handy.

ps, you need to change your signature ;)

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,106 Posts
Where ya from atulin, didn't see it in your profile? Did ya win a lottery?:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Where ya from atulin, didn't see it in your profile? Did ya win a lottery?:thumbup1gif:
I'm just outside Atlanta.

If I had won the lottery we would have been putting that stuff together in a new 55x50 steel building, but that will probably have to wait for next year ;)

I went in looking for a mower, tiller and backhoe. Then I went a little 0% for 60 crazy and ended up around $80k and I'm adding a new business to pay for all of this stuff. I'll make a new thread for the other stuff over in the medium tractor section.

I've also taken some good pallet fork photos I post over here somewhere.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Atulin,

Wow, do you know the weight of that chipper? That's a neat photo.
It's supposed to be about 800lb. That is the heaviest implement I've picked up with the front iMatch it so far. I picked up the power rake with it but that is around 550lb.

The heaviest thing I have is that frontier turf renovator. The base one is 1000lb and mine has probably 150lb in optional extra parts. I wouldn't go far with it on the front but it would be interesting to see if it can lift it.

It really worked well for assembling that rear blade. It's nice to get it a few ft in the air to put things together.

I'm thinking there could be times that mounting the ballast box on the loader could be really helpful.

I haven't tried it yet but I think you can pick up the mower deck with it and hold it up in the air to take the blades off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts