Green Tractor Talk banner

iMatch Compatibility

10K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  CNGreen 
#1 ·
Forgive me if this is posted somewhere else but I have looked and could not find it. I am thinking that I would like to have the iMatch QH on my tractor but can not locate anything that tells me if it will work on the 5100E. I am also wondering if it would be advisable to use it as it list the QH as Cat 1 but the tractor 3 PH is cat 2. I do know that I would not want to use implements that are too small as the tractor would tear them up but I have a 7' HD disk that would work on the tractor as it weighs 1000 lbs. I am also looking to buy an 84"tiller and 8' Firmiseeder later this year and it would make changing these out easier. Everything that I have read on the QH makes it sound like it is ideal when you are changing implements regularly and it can get frustrating when you are trying to hook these up by yourself. Thought I would get some opinions on this.

#2 ·
I have been using the iMatch quick hitch on my previous 1025R and now my 4066R. It is the only way to go as it makes life a lot easier. PTO hookup can be a little bit of a hassle as spacing is a little crowded. That was on my 1025R, have not yet used the PTO on the 4066R. On your larger tractor, that may not be an issue. However, you need the cat 2 version of the iMatch. Mine uses the cat 1 version. Like everything else, when you get to bigger tractors, the attachments cost more.:gizmo:

Dave

Reactions: Levi
#3 · (Edited)
Thanks D, Everything that I have read about the QH is positive as far as hooking up implements. I have certainly found out about the implements costing more. The price on the tiller is actually decent, $2500 for the 84" model. The cutter is another story, that is why I don't have it yet:laugh:

I have not seen the cat 2 JD QH, guess I need to check with my dealer

#9 ·
Reactions: Levi and Gizmo2
#11 ·
Spoken almost like you have first-hand experience. :mocking:

#7 ·
Thanks everyone, that information will be useful in helping me decide.

#13 ·
It was hilarious and quite amusing how fast you pretzeled that box blade. :mocking: It was a classic "hold my beer, watch this" moment even though there was no beer consumed during said pretzeling. :lol:

#14 ·
It was hilarious and quite amusing how fast you pretzeled that box blade. :mocking: It was a classic "hold my beer, watch this" moment even though there was no beer consumed during said pretzeling. :lol:
Question is, was there any pics or video? :munch:

Reactions: BigJim55
#17 ·
My local theisens has both cat1 and 2 flavors of the speeco quick hitch. I really like mine, works great and was about half the cost of green.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Levi and CNGreen
#22 ·
I just happened to be in the JD dealer today and he had a QH for my tractor and I was presented an offer I couldn't refuse so needless to say it came home with me. I am planning a trip to my hunting property tomorrow, which is where my tractor stays, and will install it on there. I will make sure I post some pics when I get home.

Reactions: Levi and BigJim55
#23 ·
CNGREEN; once u get to using ur QH I am sure u will love it, I do on mine, only thing that would make mine better would be a hydro top link, now that would be the cats meow:yahoo:but again that will have to go on the back burner for now, my list------------------------------------------------------------------.:lol:

Reactions: Levi
#25 ·
Picture of my new QH that I put on today

Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Agricultural machinery Motor vehicle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.