Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wondering if some knows where I can find a set of draft-arm pins for the old style LVB25255 iMatch. Discontinued - iMatchâ„¢ Quick-Hitch
I went to the dealer today in hopes of getting a set, but all he had were pins for the new style. The holes on the old style are 7/8", so I'm thinking the pins are "special". 3/4" bolts are currently being used temporarily, but the fitment is really loose.

·
Administrator
17,287 Posts
Try searching for part number PM9206, I did not realize they changed the pins for the new style iMatch.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Youd have to have your dealer do a dealer inventory search to find one, if anyone has one.
They can do this, they just might not want to.

The other option is to find a pin of the correct length and diameter and just buy that.
I assume the new pin will work with it, as the link ends are the same diameter, but the new pin is considerably more costly.

I dont know the width of the old style hitch, but the working length would need to be at least that length.
Someone like McMaster Carr would have it for sure, but youd need to order a quantity to get two most likely. Id bet Tractor Supply or a similar farm supply store would have them.

·
Administrator
17,287 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The new pins are like $30/ea.
The old are cheap. I'll take two of them. I got the order in with my dealer. Waiting for them to call me back.

·
Administrator
17,287 Posts
I should charge a commission for doing the parts guys job :lolol:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I should charge a commission for doing the parts guys job :lolol:
I know right!! It seems like this is the scenario almost every time I go in there for something. Everyone there is "young" and naive to what's what.
I need to learn my way around the Deere "Parts" pages so I know what the heck I'm doing. I have a hell of a time finding things. I do appreciate your assist!!

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Mine showed they were "supplier direct" and to contact dealer for options.
That usually means they are NLA, but hopefully in this case, thats not the case!

They are awful cheap compared to the new ones!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mine showed they were "supplier direct" and to contact dealer for options.
That usually means they are NLA, but hopefully in this case, thats not the case!

They are awful cheap compared to the new ones!
That would be the sheits. NLA is a crock. In that case, they're forcing people to "step up"
I'll have a set made if they can't get them.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts