Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll ask here first before the scut area

Just put on the iMatch to make it faster to hook up the BB1560 worked fine the first day, removed it no issues.
Next day tried to put it back on (BB) and one side of the iMatch would not lock in, setting to high.
Have tried to adjusting all day can get one side or the other to lock in ( dropping the lever down)
when ever this is at the same level neither will lock.

No I'm doing something dumb but after 8 hours could use some advice.

1026R, BH, FEL, 60d, more

Thanks tony l

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Check your top link to make sure it is seated properly in the "hook". I have a Frontier rear blade that sometimes the top link hangs it up enough that the bottom links will not latch.

Dave

·
Premium Member
12,812 Posts
I assume that before you start, both the iMatch and the BB are level?

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Check your top link to make sure it is seated properly in the "hook". I have a Frontier rear blade that sometimes the top link hangs it up enough that the bottom links will not latch.

Dave
Yup, top hook adjustment needed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all

Played with it for another 4 hours finally it dropped in place, will see what happen next time,
if it sc%[email protected] again I,ll go back to just the three point take 5 min. and has worked for years..

Thanks again tony l

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Played with it for another 4 hours finally it dropped in place, will see what happen next time,
if it sc%[email protected] again I,ll go back to just the three point take 5 min. and has worked for years..

Thanks again tony l
Question is, Why did it finally drop into place? What did you do to get it to do that? Once you figure it out and fix it, your equipment hook-up will be 30 seconds and not 5 minutes. Not sure why you are struggling with this, the mechanism is not that complex. We can be of more help with some well taken photos of your struggle.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Question is, Why did it finally drop into place? What did you do to get it to do that? Once you figure it out and fix it, your equipment hook-up will be 30 seconds and not 5 minutes. Not sure why you are struggling with this, the mechanism is not that complex. We can be of more help with some well taken photos of your struggle.
If it is the new style iMatch with the adjustable center hook, the bolts that hold the hook can cause problems if things are not lined up exactly.

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
If it is the new style iMatch with the adjustable center hook, the bolts that hold the hook can cause problems if things are not lined up exactly.
Or cause problems, period. I removed the bolts on mine and replaced them with hitch pins. No clearance issues now. I have a Landpride tiller and aerator that work great on my Imatch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Point is, he is not giving us any info to help any further.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts