Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the depth of the steel thickness of the lower hook on an imatch? My harbor freight version is about a 1/4 inch too thick to be able to hook up to my king kutter tiller.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Does anyone know the depth of the steel thickness of the lower hook on an imatch? My harbor freight version is about a 1/4 inch too thick to be able to hook up to my king kutter tiller.
Not sure what measurement you are asking for, but Id be happy to measure mine and get back to you.
Are you wanting to know the dimensions of the notch where the bushing rests, or how far out it sticks from the hitch frame, or just how wide that hook is?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what measurement you are asking for, but Id be happy to measure mine and get back to you.
Are you wanting to know the dimensions of the notch where the bushing rests, or how far out it sticks from the hitch frame, or just how wide that hook is?
that would be awesome, thank you! im looking for the depth of the back side of the hook. I hope this picture shows you. imatch.jpg imatch.jpg

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
I get 1 1/2” on mine.

·
Administrator
17,273 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Look at his picture again Jim, that is not the dimension he was looking for.
Kinda hard to tell on my phone.
Maybe this is better. 1”

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kinda hard to tell on my phone.
Maybe this is better. 1”
Yes thank you. I could tell from your first picture that it was close to 1". When I measure my quick hitch that length is roughly 1.5", I think that extra half inch on the imatch will allow me to use the correct bushings and still hook up to my tiller correctly. Thank you for your help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts