Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
18,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted here with permission of the gentleman that filmed it, Roger AKA 94Bullit:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Made me dizzy trying to watch with the swinging of the camera back and forth.....but the points were well made. Thanks Roger.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I can live with the cheesiness for the price. :lol: I don't think my 2520 has enough power to break the HF hitch.

I think I enjoyed Gisele in the Raptor more than the quick hitch comparison though.:laugh:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Kenny,
Roger and I pm'd back and forth several times before he purchased it, he was trying to find the old style IMatch first but settled on the new style at a decent price. Lucky for me I was able to buy three of them before the supply of the old style ran out.

With the new style I would weld the top hook in place and throw away the bolts.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I can live with the cheesiness for the price. :lol: I don't think my 2520 has enough power to break the HF hitch.

I think I enjoyed Gisele in the Raptor more than the quick hitch comparison though.:laugh:
Yes, and if one considers that the HF hitch can be had for $78 when it is on sale, I can wear out many of them until I come just close tot he price of the iMatch!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts