Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I have a 3025 on order and would like to use my existing Agriease 5' blade with an iMatch Quick Hitch.

It looks like I can make it work but wanted to check in and see if anyone else has done this or if I would be better off with some other quick hitch system.

Travis

·
Premium Member
17,080 Posts
Hi - I have a 3025 on order and would like to use my existing Agriease 5' blade with an iMatch Quick Hitch.

It looks like I can make it work but wanted to check in and see if anyone else has done this or if I would be better off with some other quick hitch system.

Travis
Assuming the width of the lower pins and distance from the lower pins to the top link is within iMatch specs, posting a photo of the hitch area of the blade would help to assess... especially the area around where the top link would attach.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Assuming the width of the lower pins and distance from the lower pins to the top link is within iMatch specs, posting a photo of the hitch area of the blade would help to assess... especially the area around where the top link would attach.
Outside to outside on the lower pins is 25" and from the lower pins to the top link is about 19".

Does that help?

Snow Tree Triangle Wood Automotive wheel system

·
Premium Member
17,080 Posts
Outside to outside on the lower pins is 25" and from the lower pins to the top link is about 19".

Does that help?

View attachment 823688
It looks like there might be enough room for the top hook to get under the top pin but the bottom hooks probably won't be able to grab the lower pins with them on the inside like that. Can you remove the pins and reinstall them with the pins on the outside of the frame?

The lower hooks on the iMatch are about 27-inches apart and the vertical hook spacing is around 15-inches, although the adjustable top-hook does allow for some leeway.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It looks like there might be enough room for the top hook to get under the top pin but the bottom hooks probably won't be able to grab the lower pins with them on the inside like that. Can you remove the pins and reinstall them with the pins on the outside of the frame?

The lower hooks on the iMatch are about 27-inches apart and the vertical hook spacing is around 15-inches, although the adjustable top-hook does allow for some leeway.
Moving the bottom pins will be easy enough to do.

I will talk to the sales guy and see if they have one they can deliver with the tractor and then test fit it.

Thanks for your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts