Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made the decision that whatever the case, I am just not changing implements manually , and I am going o make everything to work with the imatch. I have a bush hog finish mower, that is about 5 inches taller than the imatch, I am sure you someone has build the right adapter for it, what the ranges of adapters to make this stuff work. I also have a liliston cultivator, and soon a rotor tiller, as we as a subsoilder. Please sure from your experiences. I also just got a hydraulic top link for a tilt bucket i am going to build.

·
Administrator
18,513 Posts
The time taken to modify you stuff to fit the iMatch is time well spent! I've do a few things, but sorry no pics of them. Can you post pics of your stuff? We can all have a look and offer suggestions to help.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I've found that you can make almost anything work with the iMatch (well, except a post hole digger :lol: ).

As Kenny said, post some pics of what you want to adapt. I'm sure someone will have done it already and show you what they did.

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
I made the decision that whatever the case, I am just not changing implements manually , and I am going o make everything to work with the imatch. I have a bush hog finish mower, that is about 5 inches taller than the imatch, I am sure you someone has build the right adapter for it, what the ranges of adapters to make this stuff work.
I have a Buhler finishing mower that I boight the quick hitch adapter kit for. I haven't installed it yet bit it looks like it will work good, next year.

I agree, quick hitch it!
Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts