·
Registered
12,598 Posts
he sure put a lot of thought into that design-didn't he:hi: :thumbup1gif:

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
He says "between the box blade and the wheel weights, it makes the front end a little bit light..." the truth is that the rear wheel weights have no effect on the front wheels.

Good advice at 7:05 :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
He says "between the box blade and the wheel weights, it makes the front end a little bit light..." the truth is that the rear wheel weights have no effect on the front wheels.

Good advice at 7:05 :bigthumb:
Pretty easy to say something, uh, not so bright, in a video. Easy to see after the fact, sometimes not so easy to say it right when the camera is rolling.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Pretty easy to say something, uh, not so bright, in a video. Easy to see after the fact, sometimes not so easy to say it right when the camera is rolling.
That could very well be the case, or it could be a misunderstanding of how it works - now way to tell really except for asking the guy. If I had to put money on it, I would say he mis-spoke.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I kept waiting to see how the mower was going to fit on the storage cart, but the MMM just sat there on the driveway. Maybe he stores it on the tractor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts