Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know I saw these ideas from others, but this is how I implemented implement storage. My tractor (1025), FEL and backhoe are always inside but until recently my tiller, my aerator and sometimes my box blade had to sit outside.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Wood Floor

Wood Composite material Engineering Machine Metal
Motor vehicle Yellow Automotive tire Wood Gas

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright

Need to supersize them pics ( hit edit and full size per pic) but I like your thinking.

How are you stacking them to the right and too the left?

you useing the Hoe.

That looks like tight quarters.

You don't need that aerator...I'll send an address for easy disposal....prepaid of course.
I did the full image..hope that helps. I built little dollies for each and the tiller is sitting on its own dolly sitting on a rolling scaffolding. Some of the casters for the dollies have locking wheels.

Nothing fancy with the dollies. Just some scrap wood. The casters themselves are the most expensive part...besides the scaffolding.

Northern Tool has your plug aerator :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everything looks new, you been spending money... :)

How do you get the tiller on the shelf? Roll out the scaffold and use the loader?
I put my forks under the cart I made for the tiller.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice setup, I which I had more room.
Did you make the dollies?
Yes, just some scrap wood I had laying around and some casters.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Zeke, what are the dimensions on your storage building? Also, the door size? Any pictures of the exterior you can post?

Trebor's arrangement is equally impressive. First thought when I saw the ATV's under the racks is if there becomes a discipline issue, you can put them up one level on the rack and it makes access using the FEL and pallet forks mandatory......and a dad involved project..........
It's a 14' x 40' portable garage building. I don't have any pictures of mine handy, but it basically looks like this: I think it's a 9' x 7' roll-up door. I built a full width ramp up to the door using 2" x 10"s to support pretty much any load.

This company, Graceland, builds good portable buildings with 16" OC wall studs and 12" OC on the floors. The roof is insulated to cut down on the heat (an option).

Building Rectangle Fixture Wood Wood stain

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.