Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am requesting as many members to log in and be present on GTT, on Dec. 26, at 11:11 AM EST. We are trying to break the record of number of members logged in at one time. I'd like to have 1000 members (or more) here.

The date was chosen, because members can post and share photos of what they received for Christmas. If you only get lumps of coal, then you can see what others got from Santa!

The time was chosen, as all 1's, since this is the Number 1 Tractor Forum!

Please make plans to come join the group on that day, at that time.

For those in other areas, the time breaks down accordingly:

11:11 AM EST

10:11 AM CST

09:11 AM MST

08:11 AM PST

Or 1511 (03:11 PM) GMT

Let's set a record, and have some fun doing it! I hope (expect) to see everyone here, at that time! :thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
17,973 Posts
Made sticky for you FG:good2:

·
Administrator
17,973 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,707 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
I'll be snoring big time at 9:11 AM MST; but I got 6 bombers of various Belgian and Belgian style beers for Xmas. :drinks::tongue:

·
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll be snoring big time at 9:11 AM MST; but I got 6 bombers of various Belgian and Belgian style beers for Xmas. :drinks::tongue:
Get up, log in, have another brew and then go back to bed, ya big weenie! :nunu:

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
I'm hitting the road to go visit mother so no brews allowed. Maybe after I get home.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

·
Administrator
20,681 Posts
With 15 minutes to go, I think we're a few members short of your goal....Maybe they're waiting for the last second?

·
Registered
155 Posts
With 15 minutes to go, I think we're a few members short of your goal....Maybe they're waiting for the last second?
Thanks to our dog's small bladder, I'm here early. 7 AM in AK.

·
Administrator
20,681 Posts
I'm all excited to try out our crowd controls tools. :director::fire::whip::painkiller::snipersmilie::rocket::bash:

Ah, who am I kidding? Our members are too cool to need any of that.:cool:

·
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In looking at it again, we only need 500 members to set a new record. The 912 was most users, and counted guests, bots, etc. Most members online in one day was 494. Maybe more than 500 will log in and get here today. If we all have to be here in 8 minutes, it ain't a gonna happen. :nunu:

·
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm hitting the road to go visit mother so no brews allowed. Maybe after I get home.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
I was talking to mjncad. He said he'd be snoring, when the time came. He'd never fit in with the crowds I've run with! I hope that I never get to be as old a f*rt as he is! :mocking:

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
You did alert the police to handle the crowd control, didn't you????

1 - 20 of 115 Posts