Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
18,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KBOGH/BoltOnHooks LLC is proud to introduce the Imported Quick Hitch Extended Hook for the Harbor Freight™ Quick Hitch and other similar systems with the adjustable top hook. This new hook extends out 5/8" over original hook making implement changes faster, easier, and in some cases even possible. The hole spacing is 40mm (1.575") center-to-center, the hole diameter is 12.7mm (.500"), and the hook is 1" thick.

We also have Imported Quick Hitch Adjustable Hook Pins. These pins will allow you to remove the existing bolts that hold the hook onto the quick hitch frame to facilitate easy height changes with no tools required. These pins also add in a bit of extra "slop" or "play" that will let the implement attach easier in most cases. 100% made in the USA of the finest materials available and zinc plated to resist rust and corrosion.

Available on the Imported QH Accessories Page at the website

Attachments

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Looks great, Kenny!! I'm going to double check the measurements on my holes tomorrow. It will probably be until after the holidays when I order one though.

I like that you made the "imported hook" cheaper than the "I-Match hook" for us guys that were too cheap to buy an I-Match in the first place. :laugh:

So.... what is the "KennyD Skunk Works" coming up with next? :bigthumb:

By the way, I used my ring slings for the first time last week. They made it super easy to rig up a 7' Frontier rear blade to load it my trailer! :good2:

·
Administrator
18,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
So.... what is the "KennyD Skunk Works" coming up with next? :bigthumb:
I have four more really cool projects in the works now, but I have to keep my :zip:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Need to check my cheap QH I got last Black Friday from Rural king to see if these fit!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have four more really cool projects in the works now, but I have to keep my :zip:
I hope that one of them is the step that you teased me with in a different post! :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
724 Posts

·
Administrator
20,737 Posts
Do I? :mocking:

I'm gonna tell you fellas, the stuff he has in the works is pretty cool. :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
18,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope that one of them is the step that you teased me with in a different post! :thumbup1gif:
I'll just say this for now, as 2018 comes to close and we get ready for 2019, we are making steps in a positive direction. :doorclose:

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
C'mon ol' buddy, ol' pal!! You can tell ME! I won't tell a soul!! I promise!

:lol:
Well isn’t that an A-hole move right Mark? :lol:

Dang Kenny. Now you get this hook after i wasted money on a new imatch :laugh:

·
Premium Member
9,280 Posts
Has anyone tried this hook on a Landpride QH?

I guess next time I go to the barn I could take a ruler......:hide:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Order placed!
Thanks for saving me the trouble of burning this out on my own. I can only cut 3/4" steel so I would have had to cut two and stack and weld them together.:flag_of_truce:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Order placed!
Thanks for saving me the trouble of burning this out on my own. I can only cut 3/4" steel so I would have had to cut two and stack and weld them together.:flag_of_truce:
Harbor Freight quick hitch factory hook is 1.375" thick. New hook is 0.75" thick.
This just meant I had to really tighten up the bolts to suck the mount in to the hook but it works REALLY WELL.
It is much easier to hook up my tiller now than before.:bigthumb:

·
Administrator
18,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Harbor Freight quick hitch factory hook is 1.375" thick. New hook is 0.75" thick.
This just meant I had to really tighten up the bolts to suck the mount in to the hook but it works REALLY WELL.
The new hook is 1” thick Chris, but glad to hear it works well!

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
New hook is 0.75" thick.
The new hook is 1” thick Chris, but glad to hear it works well!
Maybe you should add rulers or tape measures to your product offerings, Kenny. Sounds like someone could use a new one. :laugh:

(Just funnin' with ya a bit, Chris! :good2:)

·
Registered
458 Posts
I humbly stand corrected. :hide:
The new hook is in fact 1" thick.

Maybe you should add rulers or tape measures to your product offerings, Kenny. Sounds like someone could use a new one. :laugh:

(Just funnin' with ya a bit, Chris! :good2:)

·
Administrator
18,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I humbly stand corrected. :hide:
The new hook is in fact 1" thick.

Not to continue to bust on you Chris, but I had to recheck the original HFT hook as I did not remember it being 1.375" (1-3/8") thick as you wrote. The one I have here is ~1.160" (or ~30mm), and that is through the paint or powder coating. It must be some crazy Chinese standard I guess that we could not duplicate exactly.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,056 Posts
Not to continue to bust on you Chris, but I had to recheck the original HFT hook as I did not remember it being 1.375" (1-3/8") thick as you wrote. The one I have here is ~1.160" (or ~30mm), and that is through the paint or powder coating. It must be some crazy Chinese standard I guess that we could not duplicate exactly.
So what your'e saying is your new extended hook slips right in and is easily adjustable without any binding?? :good2: And, the hook pins allow for even faster height adjustment???:good2: :good2:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts