Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke my left tail light on my 1025 awhile back (reason another issue). However, after doing a lot research as well the recommendations of ya’ll (really, my tipping point to go the way I did)… I ordered the tail light from greenfarmparts.com with the free shipping option. To my surprise, free shipping was actually 2nd day air and I received the light in my mind extraordinary fast and very well packaged and everything came as advertised. I strongly recommend this company! Thank all of ya’ll for steering me to this company!:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
^^^^ What they said . ^^^^ Recently purchased power flow blower and a few other items . Well pleased with the service and shipping !! I will be doing more business with them .:drinks:

·
Registered
311 Posts
I've ordered more than I'd care to reveal to the management around here and have been very happy with GFP's service and prices.

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Sheeze, 2 days?? Dang, takes at least a week when I order things from them.. :banghead:
If items are in stock at the time of order, they generally ship the same or next day. If they are not in stock, the parts are stock ordered out of the Milan, IL warehouse and take 2 days to arrive to us. Shipping from IN to IL via FedEx Ground is 1 day, USPS is............. well, it's USPS. If something took 'at least a week' to arrive, that is an anomaly and my guess is something came from a different warehouse than Milan due to stock issues, an item was on back order or it was a Vendor (non-stock) item.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts