Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recommendations on a cat 0 landscape rake to drag behind my 332. I see options from agrisupply and impact implements. While agrisupply seems to be stout, so is price. The impact is more difficult to determine its quality from pics but it does not look to be as quality built.
My property is very bony. As I clear out the thickly overgrown wooded areas of brush, stumps and large rocks I’m looking to run thru there with the 332 to lightly clean up the area

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
What about a regular tow behind?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I bought a CountyLine from TSC bout 6-8 years ago for my 317 with Cat 0 hitch. No complaints!

If my memory serves me correctly, it was listed as a Cat 1 and I had to buy pins & bushings to adapt it to my Cat 0 hitch. No real issue there, BUT! Measure width between pins where it mounts to the 3-pt. Cat 0 is 20" and Cat 1 is 26". I'm not sure if a Cat 0 will open up to 26". Bob

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
Meaning not 3pt? I do not have a draw bar on machine unless I use 3pt draw bar to attach. I do think I’d like the ability to lift the unit though....
You should have a hitch plate on the back of the tractor.

The wheels usually have a transport mode setting where it would just be like towing a cart.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If memory serves correct I think the hitch plate was removed when I installed 3ph. I’ll check out country line. I’ll have to check to see if arms open up to 26” but I’m not confident it will

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
If memory serves correct I think the hitch plate was removed when I installed 3ph. I’ll check out country line. I’ll have to check to see if arms open up to 26” but I’m not confident it will
You just need longer bolts and spacers to reattach it. The oem and reugg kit include them. It’s only when you add a 30 tiller it gets interesting.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone have any experience with Compact tractor Components CTC?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts