Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! This a joint account between myself (Adam) and my buddy Chris. We hail from Indianapolis, IN. Between the two of us and another friend of ours we have a JD 4052R, 4105, and 2520. :greentractorride: (among other non-green toys) :laugh: It's a nice little mix of tractors to have. Each tractor has benefits over the other and we are always surprised with how much work they can handle. We actually also put together a YouTube page to document some of the work around our land that we affectionately call "The Farm" (it's not really a farm) If that's something that interests you we would love for you to check out our page and become a subscriber/viewer. A link to our highlight video is below. If not, no worries. We look forward to joining and sharing in this community regardless. Hope everyone is well.

Indy Farm Life - A Quick Intro - YouTube

Thanks,

Adam

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,302 Posts
Adam,
:wgtt:

·
Registered
12,291 Posts

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
:wgtt:from the Mitten. Your videos look interesting have to check out more when I get time.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio :wgtt:

·
Premium Member
7,630 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
nice green tractors :greentractorride:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all! We try to have fun, and occasionally get some work done in the process! Ha Often times the list of need to do's and want to do's are mismatched!

·
Premium Member
7,630 Posts
Thanks all! We try to have fun, and occasionally get some work done in the process! Ha Often times the list of need to do's and want to do's are mismatched!
You are in plenty good company here.

Mostly we are supervisors. Occasionally we report on what we got someone else to accomplish.

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Welcome from SW Ohio! :good2:

I checked out a few of your videos - pretty nice piece of property. I'm curious - is this a place you're going to build on, or just a weekend getaway for you and your buds to hang out, build a fire and drink a few brews? :unknown:

Regardless, it looks like you're having a great time and you have some pretty nice equipment to work with!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome from SW Ohio! :good2:

I checked out a few of your videos - pretty nice piece of property. I'm curious - is this a place you're going to build on, or just a weekend getaway for you and your buds to hang out, build a fire and drink a few brews? :unknown:

Regardless, it looks like you're having a great time and you have some pretty nice equipment to work with!!
Thanks Mark! Actually two of my buddies (this is Adam) already have houses on the property, but it's pretty remote so they are sometimes hard to see in our videos. My wife and I plan to build in a few years. For now it's a weekend getaway/playground/project. Hoping to put a good sized pond in this summer and will document the process. Of course there are always some brews, but our strict rule is that the chainsaws get put away when the beers come out. Some tractor work with a seatbelt on isn't out of the question though :laugh: Thanks for watching. We have many more videos in the works!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks! Yea? Good to know there are other locals on here. Proof that Indy really is a big "small town." Ha

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts

1 - 18 of 18 Posts