1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,281 Posts
What info are you looking for?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Where are you located? The loader does not look like a JD loader. MOF, Deere did not offer a 425 loader (as least in NA). Looks like an off-brand. Post a pic of the serial number plate or any other loader information.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where are you located? The loader does not look like a JD loader. MOF, Deere did not offer a 425 loader (as least in NA). Looks like an off-brand. Post a pic of the serial number plate or any other loader information.
It might be off brand cause I looked over it and couldn’t find a serial number, and I bought it from a guy in Ontario Canada.

·
Registered
1023e, H120, 60D MMM
131 Posts
I agree that it doesn’t look like a Deere (the decals are from a 425 mower). My dad had (I think)a 148 loader on his 4020 and it looked nothing like this one. Now I’m curious as to what the joystick looks like too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree that it doesn’t look like a Deere (the decals are from a 425 mower). My dad had (I think)a 148 loader on his 4020 and it looked nothing like this one. Now I’m curious as to what the joystick looks like too.
Oh well I had feared that when I started looking for it and could find nothing on the internet about it. Just makes getting attachments more difficult.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Looks like a Buhler Allied model 595 loader. They are made in Canada.

Reactions: PJR832

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts