Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to download the installation instructions for the rear scv's for MY 2017 2032R? I would like to understand the plumbing and the hydraulic system as a whole and reading these and having the parts list really helps me.

·
Premium Member
10,665 Posts
That's not a document that JD usually makes available on-line. Most JD kits come with written instructions. The dealer should have given you the paperwork for any options that you had installed on the tractor when you bought it. Unfortunately not all dealers pass along everything that you are entitled to.

The only exception is for things that are deemed dealer-only install like loaders, etc. For those typically there will be customer instructions and then a second set of dealer-only instructions. However, most dealers will provide a copy of those instructions if you ask.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's not a document that JD usually makes available on-line. Most JD kits come with written instructions. The dealer should have given you the paperwork for any options that you had installed on the tractor when you bought it. Unfortunately not all dealers pass along everything that you are entitled to.

The only exception is for things that are deemed dealer-only install like loaders, etc. For those typically there will be customer instructions and then a second set of dealer-only instructions. However, most dealers will provide a copy of those instructions if you ask.
thanks

·
Premium Member
4,529 Posts
I will look. My dealer gave me all the instructions for my options, but I don’t remember that one being there.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will look. My dealer gave me all the instructions for my options, but I don?t remember that one being there.
cool. thanks. I will contact my dealer. However, I know they are tired of hearing from me. Pretty sure they hate me.

·
Premium Member
10,665 Posts
cool. thanks. I will contact my dealer. However, I know they are tired of hearing from me. Pretty sure they hate me.
I know what you mean. There is nothing dealer's hate more than customer's asking to receive all the items they purchased.

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
Does anyone know where to download the installation instructions for the rear scv's for MY 2017 2032R? I would like to understand the plumbing and the hydraulic system as a whole and reading these and having the parts list really helps me.
Sleepy, I have a hard copy of the installation instructions. I can scan it and send you a copy.

Sincerely

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sleepy, I have a hard copy of the installation instructions. I can scan it and send you a copy.

Sincerely
shoot yeah! I will take it in any form that is easiest for you. Whether it be photographed on your phone and texted or emailed or scanned and emailed. I don't mind. Just whatever is easier for you. It's hard to explain but when I can see the names of the parts and exactly where they go ( or where they are SUPPOSED to go), it really helps me to understand my machine better.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know what you mean. There is nothing dealer's hate more than customer's asking to receive all the items they purchased.
cant tell if there is sarcasm there or not but, it's the truth. I have not asked for anything that I haven't paid for and I'm the enemy. It really sucks because now I'm gonna have to take my tractor to a different dealer when something comes up because of the animosity that I sense, and know is there. I learned this, don't always go with the lowest price. Service AFTER the sale is worth quite a bit, in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
10,665 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
shoot yeah! I will take it in any form that is easiest for you. Whether it be photographed on your phone and texted or emailed or scanned and emailed. I don't mind. Just whatever is easier for you. It's hard to explain but when I can see the names of the parts and exactly where they go ( or where they are SUPPOSED to go), it really helps me to understand my machine better.
Copy sent. What are you looking for in the installation instructions?

Good Luck,

Sincerely

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Copy sent. What are you looking for in the installation instructions?

Good Luck,

Sincerely
a better understanding. I am clueless about hydraulics. So I figure I'll learn something

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cant tell if there is sarcasm there or not but, it's the truth.
Yes.... very much so. :)
well it's not asking for literature that has made them dislike me. It's me calling them out on improperly installed equipment and their refusal to fix it and having to go over their heads to make it happen.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts

Sincerely
Any way you could post those here on th forum? The instructions would be a great addition to the tech library.:good2:

·
Administrator
20,280 Posts
Agreed. Having them here on the forum will help many others for a long long time. :good2:

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,425 Posts
My local dealer has been very good about printing out install instructions, you just have to know what to ask for (which is not always easy), but if you have the "bundle" or kit P/N they can find the instructions and print them out.

A friend bought a used 1023e with MMM and Loader. He only got the tractor Owner's manual. He asked the dealer to print the R&R instructions for both mower and loader, rather than having to buy the Owner's manual for each. Which the dealer did for him.

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
Posting Tech Manuals On The Forum

Any way you could post those here on th forum? The instructions would be a great addition to the tech library.:good2:
Is there a thread or other place on the GTT forum specifically designed to upload tech manuals and other information? If not, HINT HINT , WINK WINK ADMIN!!!!

Sincerely

·
Administrator
20,280 Posts
Is there a thread or other place on the GTT forum specifically designed to upload tech manuals and other information? If not, HINT HINT , WINK WINK ADMIN!!!!

Sincerely
Yes there is. Look around on the main forum page. HINT HINT, WINK WINK. :mocking: There you can find our technical library. :good2:

·
Administrator
17,046 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts