Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I spent most of yesterday afternoon installing the Artillian diverter kit on my JD 3520. Everything looks to be of good quality and well thought out. I think the 1-2 hour installation time is a bit optimistic, unless you have done more than one. I did decide to modify the mounting of the diverter switch, which is normally just zip-tied to the joystick knob. I didn't like the look or feel of this, so I made a new fatter knob and buried the switch into it. This idea came from Randy Richard and his video on installing a grapple on his tractor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE9bawxoxQI
I still have to silicone the switch into place, but otherwise I think it came out great.
The stump bucket/grapple I purchased came with skid loader connections, so I can't test it out yet. I can't find a number or info on what quick-connection Artilian supplies for the front hookups. Anyone know what that one is?

Jack
Fort Loramie, Ohio
IMG_0695.jpg
IMG_0696.jpg
IMG_0698.jpg
IMG_0700.jpg
IMG_0703.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,727 Posts
Great job on the switch mount. I agree that zip tying it really doesn't work. The mew kit for my 2038 has the switch built into a hew knob.

·
Super Moderator
4,956 Posts
I still have to silicone the switch into place, but otherwise I think it came out great.
The stump bucket/grapple I purchased came with skid loader connections, so I can't test it out yet. I can't find a number or info on what quick-connection Artilian supplies for the front hookups. Anyone know what that one is?

My understanding is that all of the Artillian kits use connectors that match the factory mid-SCV connectors on the tractor series it was designed for. So if you bought the Artillian kit for the 3-series, it should have come with 1/2" ISO 5675 "AG" Type connectors.

·
Premium Member
2,727 Posts
I got my front quick disconnects from Kenny. My Artillian kit for the H120 had the front female parts but not the males for the hoses.

·
Administrator
17,497 Posts
My understanding is that all of the Artillian kits use connectors that match the factory mid-SCV connectors on the tractor series it was designed for. So if you bought the Artillian kit for the 3-series, it should have come with 1/2" ISO 5675 "AG" Type connectors.
The couplers at the front bulkhead are 1/4" ISO 5675 "AG" style with poppets.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Great job on the switch mount. I agree that zip tying it really doesn't work. The mew kit for my 2038 has the switch built into a hew knob.
Can you explain the above a little further? Not sure if they are typos or something I should, but don't know. Thanks in advance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts