Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lower green light w/ right - left arrows, only turns on for a second when you turn the key. Any idea what this means? 1023e. sorry for the blurry picture.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
524 Posts
Lower green light w/ right - left arrows, only turns on for a second when you turn the key. Any idea what this means? 1023e. sorry for the blurry picture.

ICC could be going out. Not sure tho. Is that all it does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
Is the light doing a self check then going out. In my car when you start it all the "Idiot" lights turn on then off to show you they all work?? I'm sure someone has the answer. :good2:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the light doing a self check then going out. In my car when you start it all the "Idiot" lights turn on then off to show you they all work?? I'm sure someone has the answer. :good2:
I suppose that is what it is doing, it's on for a second then goes out. Ive never noticed it on during operation. Didn't find anything in the OM on it.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Like others have said if it just comes on for a brief time and goes out then I believe it's a self check. I can't make out the symbol, is that the PTO or something? Do you have a light to show the rear PTO is engaged?:dunno:

·
Registered
194 Posts
All lights come on at start up, on mine I believe that green one looks like a trailer and has and arrow pointing to the left and the right. It's labeled L

The manual says it's not used...

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All lights come on at start up, on mine I believe that green one looks like a trailer and has and arrow pointing to the left and the right. It's labeled L

The manual says it's not used...
Thanks!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Could it be for the European Version?

·
Registered
913 Posts
My instrument panel stays so dirty that I have to rub my finger over the temp gauge every time I want to check it. Even after I've hosed off the tractor the panel seems to attract a coating of dirt within a few minutes. I assumed that was common, but after seeing all the pictures of clear panels posted here, I suspect you all have found some secret to keeping it viewable. Mind sharing?

·
Premium Member
5,831 Posts
It is for Europe and has to do with trailering. It is not used here and I have no idea why it would flash on.

·
Premium Member
5,831 Posts
I just went out to mine. (2038R). When I turn on the key every indicator light on the dash including the turn signals and the ones like yours on both sides illuminate for a second and the gauges do a full sweep. Mine has two of the trailer ones and a couple others that the manual says are not used. It looks like in your photo the gauge is doing a full sweep as well. Maybe it just started working properly:unknown: Or like me you are just getting old before your time and don't remember it always did that.:good2:

·
Premium Member
5,831 Posts
"Trailer turn-signal indicator light - Flashes if the tractor has one or two trailers. The indicator light starts flashing when turn signal or hazard warning lights are switched on"

This is what it is and why there is 1or2. It tells you how many trailers you have behind it. Why with the trailer or two the regular turn signal isn't good enough, I don't know. Why you wouldn't remember if you had one or two trailers behind you I don't know either.

I can't explain it but that's what it is.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts