Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
20,720 Posts
What do you mean? For sale? In action? A repair thread? :unknown:

Aww heck. What am I talking about? Of course we're interested. Could you enlighten us?:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
12,336 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
2ND WHAT HE SAID.:lol::munch: SHOW US SOME PICS OF COURSE!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
568 Posts
i will start the bidding at 1$ :ttiwwp:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Yea, you'll have to define 'interested' because I adopt old iron the way a middle aged single woman adopts stray cats. :laugh:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Interested.....YES....
:dunno:

·
Registered
740 Posts
If the undercarriage (sprockets, rollers, pins, etc.) are in good shape, the hydraulics work as they should, and it runs; $3000 is a pretty good asking price if it lacks a shiny paint job. The more someone will have to put into getting it useable or restored, the less you will get for it proportionally.

I'd love to add an MC to my barn, but now isn't the time for me.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Yea, you'll have to define 'interested' because I adopt old iron the way a middle aged single woman adopts stray cats. :laugh:
Now that there is a quote for all time!!!:kidw_truck_smiley:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Now that there is a quote for all time!!!:kidw_truck_smiley:
I'm a sucker for anything with a bit of a rusty patina.

Feel free to use that quote in whatever situation it applies! :good2:

Also, no cats! I already have 5 dogs in the house and most of them would eat a kitty if they had the chance.

·
Premium Member
7,716 Posts
OR married women. Don't ask how I know. Seven currently. I has been more and has been less.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:focus:Unfortunately....I have some medical expenses coming up.:thumbsdown: So that is why I'm investigating interest.

Not that I'm wanting to sell it...but... if the offer is pretty reasonable...I'll definitely consider it. If some barn cat can be added to sweeten the deal, that can be arranged:mocking:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts