Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Nice! I picked up a brand new one of those about 40 years ago! It's not in as good shape as it was when new, but the old tractor doesn't plow like it used to either.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
Nice! I picked up a brand new one of those about 40 years ago! It's not in as good shape as it was when new, but the old tractor doesn't plow like it used to either.
:lolol: :clapping: :lolol:

You could have posted a warning, it would have been helpful before reading that. :lol:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,355 Posts
Dang, and I about decided to get a front draw bar for the Cooterpiller, but now.............................:thumbup1gif::lol:

Busily looking in the Deere parts catalog for her part number. :hide:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Dang, and I about decided to get a front draw bar for the Cooterpiller, but now.............................:thumbup1gif::lol:

I dont think thats a Deere or Frountier part........wrong color ......:laugh:......but be sure and share if you find it i am sure they will have a run on it if the price is resonable :gizmo:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
If this were a part # my amex would be maxed. I'd have em everywhere.:bigbeer:

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,789 Posts

With your skills you could probably make one. :thumbup1gif: :lol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,789 Posts
The way I understand it, they take about 35 years to break in.

·
Registered
3,962 Posts

Cooter What:dunno:

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
The way I understand it, they take about 35 years to break in.
You talking about the tractor or the bucket mod. :lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts